The timetable for the May/June exams (for school candidates) by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) for 2021 is now available. For candidates to be well-prepared for the tests, the WASSCE timetable is important.
WAEC encourages applicants to follow the laws and regulations governing the review by abstaining from all acts of malpractice and adhering to all Covid-19 procedures in effect at the testing centers.
This is a mobile-friendly version for the May-June Candidates sitting for the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination(WASSCE) 2021. Scroll down!
2021 WASSCE Timetable
The 2021 WAEC timetable for the May/June WAEC Examinations (for school candidates) is out. The timetable is of utmost importance to all candidates in order to become well-prepared and ready for the exams.
If you’re writing the 2021 WAEC Examinations and want the get live the timetable and other useful materials on time. Register below:
The 2021 Updated official WASSCE Timetable is scheduled to begin on Monday, August 16, 2021, and will end on Saturday, September 30, 2021.
The Best Way to Use this Timetable?
Here is what I think:
- Get a blank sheet of paper.
- Write down the 8/9 subjects you’ll be sitting for. Write all the subjects on the left-hand side of the paper.
- Then carefully go through this WAEC timetable – search for all your subjects.
- Write down the dates and times as you find each one.
Shay you won’t forget the practicals?
ALSO CHECK: Waec GCE Timetable 2021
2021 WAEC Timetable starts here
WAEC Timetable for May/June.
We are pleased to provide you with the WAEC 2021 Timetable that will assist you with your study for the 2021 WASSCE for school candidates that will commence on the 16th of August 2021
|Tuesday 17th August 2021||Nigerian Language(Igbo, Hausa, Efik & Yoruba)(Essay & OBJ)||9:30am – 11:30am|
|Wednesday 18th August 2021||Marketing – Essay &OBJ||9:30am – 12:20pm|
|Thursday 19th August 2021||Data Processing – Essay& OBJ||9:30am – 12:30pm|
|Thursday 26th August 2021||Civic Education – Essay& OBJ||9:30am – 12:30pm|
|Thursday 2nd September 2021||Financial Accounting –Essay & OBJ||9:30am – 1:00pm|
|Wednesday 8th September 2021||Agricultural Science Practical||9:30am – 11:00am|
|Friday 10th September 2021||
|Monday 13th September 2021||English Lang – Essay &OBJ
English Lang – Test of Orals
|9:30am – 12:30pm
3:00pm – 3:45pm
|Tuesday 14th September 2021||Chemistry Practical(Alt.A)||9:30am – 11:30am|
|Wednesday 15th September 2021||Physics – Essay & OBJ||9:30am – 12:15pm|
|Thursday 16th September 2021||
|Friday 17th September 2021||Biology Practical (Alt.A)||9:30am – 11:30am|
|Monday 20th September 2021||
|Wednesday 22nd September 2021||Government (Essay &OBJ)||9:30am – 12:30pm|
|Thursday 23rd September 2021||
|Friday 24th September 2021||Physics Practical (Alt.A)||9:30am – 12:15am|
|Tuesday 28th September 2021||
|Thursday 30th September 2021||
Get 2021 May / June Waec Specimens?
You will get the 2021 WAEC Specimen for Biology, Agricultural Science, and Animal Husbandry.
I’ll also send Materials and Apparatus for the 2021 WAEC Physics and Chemistry Practicals.
Enter your details below to receive it.
Sign up for free Waec 2021 by clicking here
* Available to candidates in Ghana only
** Available to candidates in Nigeria only
*** Available to candidates in The Gambia and Sierra Leone only
**** Available to candidates in Liberia only
- The difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
- Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
- Visual Art 3
- Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B – Question paper will be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C -Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.
- General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3: The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical): Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
- Project Work Papers: The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decorating, Dyeing & Bleaching, and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
- Visual Art 3
- Extra Time for Candidates with Special Needs: Candidates with Special Needs should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.