Hello, welcome to the Updated Waec 2020 Timetable page. Here, you will see the complete May/June Waec Timetable for 2020/21.
This is a mobile-friendly version for the May June Candidates sitting for the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination(WASSCE) 2020. Scroll down!
2020 WASSCE Timetable
The 2020 WAEC timetable for the May/June WAEC Examinations (for school candidates) is out. The timetable is of utmost importance to all candidates in order to become well-prepared and ready for the exams.
If you’re writing the 2020 WAEC Examinations and want the get live the timetable and other useful materials on time. Register below:
The 2020 Updated official WASSCE Timetable is scheduled to begin on Monday, August 17, 2020, and will end on Saturday, September 12, 2020.
The Best Way to Use this Timetable?
Here is what I think:
- Get a blank sheet of paper.
- Write down the 8/9 subjects you’ll be sitting for. Write all the subjects on the left-hand side of the paper.
- Then carefully go through this WAEC timetable – search for all your subjects.
- Write down the dates and time as you find each one.
Shay you won’t forget the practicals?
ALSO CHECK: Waec GCE Timetable 2020
2020 WAEC Timetable starts here
WAEC Timetable for May/June.
We are pleased to provide you with the WAEC 2020 Timetable that will assist you with your study for the 2020 WASSCE for school candidates that will commence on the 17th of August 2020
end of timetable
Get 2020 May / June Waec Specimens?
You will get the 2020 WAEC Specimen for Biology, Agricultural Science and Animal Husbandry.
I’ll also send Materials and Apparatus for the 2020 WAEC Physics and Chemistry Practicals.
Enter your details below to receive it.
Sign up for free Waec 2020 by clicking here
* Available to candidates in Ghana only
** Available to candidates in Nigeria only
*** Available to candidates in The Gambia and Sierra Leone only
**** Available to candidates in Liberia only
- The difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
- Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
- General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3: The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Project Work Papers: The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting& Decorating, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing& Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
- Extra Time for Blind and Deaf Candidates: Blind and deaf candidates should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.