How to Verify Waec Result for WES: This article contains the full guide on how to verify your waec result for WES. See full process here…
The WAEC result for WES verification is required whenever you’re journeying to the United States in particular for academic purposes. The foremost motive of WES (World Educational Services) is to consider and make sure your credentials are diagnosed in the United States.
WES contrast are extensively ordinary and frequently especially requested through tutorial establishments in the course of the United States.
WES convert instructional credentials from any us of in the world into their U.S equivalents. It describes every certificate, diploma or diploma that you have earned and states its educational equivalency in the United States.
ALSO READ: Waec GCE Result Checker
Ensure that you send alongside your Exam results issued by the West African Examination Council (WAEC) with a WAEC scratch card OR National Examinations Council (NECO) Senior School Certificate with a NECO scratch card OR General Certificate of Secondary Education: GCSEO (O-level) or GCSEA (A-level) whenever your transcript is requested to sent to WES for evaluation in Nigeria.
If you are verifying for post-secondary transcripts, you will need National, Higher National, Post Higher National diplomas along with the transcript and Bachelor, Masters, or PhD Degree along with the transcript.
Nonetheless, You will be required to send your WAEC document to WES via WAEC only. This en-tells that while you are required to send your transcript to WES via any desired courier of your choice, WAEC is anticipated to ship your WAEC report to WES for verification.
WAEC will now not do this automatically. You will have to go to the WAEC head workplace at Yaba and begin the verification process.
Once WAEC is done with the main verification process, you will be directed on how to system and ship your document via courier carrier assigned by WAEC itself.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO VERIFY WAEC RESULT FOR WES
Listed below are the things you have to take along with you when going to verify WAEC result for WES;
- WES address and Reference number
- Have to recent passport photographs with a red background.
- Three brown envelops.
- Make photocopies of your original WAEC result, you can also use the one you printed on WAEC official website. WAEC will refuse your result if it contains your school name.
- WAEC pin/Scratch cards
- Swear Affidavit for WES (You can get affidavit, Scratch cards and Postage Stamp from shops directly opposite WAEC office. The cost of doing this cost around 5k. There is a woman called Iya WES. Locate her shop for the speedy process)
HOW TO VERIFY WAEC RESULT FOR WES
If you’ve meet up with the required documents listed above, go to the fifth (5th) and seventh (7th) floor of the WAEC office respectively to process your documents.
However, you are advised to go in the morning from 9 am because the WAEC is a Government office similar to a ministry.
- N4,000 will be required for an affidavit for confirmation of result that is obtainable opposite the WAEC office in Yaba
- N10,000 will be paid as the application/processing fee
- N10,000 will also be required as Courier fees (using FedEx or DHL)
Was this article helpful to you? If yes, please share it with friends on social media and also use the comment section below to kindly tell others your experience, tips, and advice for sending WAEC results to WES.