JAMB Brochure: The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB have released the JAMB Brochure for the 2023 Examination. The JAMB courses Brochure is available in PDF form here.
What is the JAMB Brochure, and Where Can I Get One?
Let’s start with an explanation of what a JAMB Brochure is. This is a package or manual (typically a book; in previous years, but currently on CD-ROM or PDF available from the internet) created to inform admission seekers about the admissions criteria for the institutions and courses to which they are applying.
Before applying for the UTME/DE, a candidate should read through this material. This guide contains all that a candidate needs, as well as a list of government-approved institutions. It also shows the courses offered at each school and the colleges in which they are taught. This will clear up any doubts you may have about whether or not your desired course is offered at that school. And, if it isn’t, which other schools provide it? It does, however, address a wider range of topics. I’ll get to the rest of it later.
You can read the JAMB brochure online or download it to your smartphone or computer via this page.
You don’t have to be concerned about the brochure’s volume or size; simply download the faculty to which your suggested course belongs. I assisted you in obtaining direct download links for this pamphlet – by faculties.
To get yours, click on one of the links below. Ensure you have a PDF reader installed on your smartphone or computer before viewing or downloading.
JAMB Brochure (DEGREE)
Click on any of the Faculties below to initiate the download. These are all in PDFs. Use a smartphone or PC to view.
- Faculty of Administration
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medicals / Pharmaceuticals / Health Science
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Complete Degree Jamb Brochure(8.6MB)
List of Universities + Other Degree Awarding Institutions 2023/2024
Click here to download the list.
Specific Entry Requirements for Individual Universities
This pdf contains specific entry requirements set out by some individual universities.
Click here to download
JAMB Brochure – COLLEGES OF EDUCATION
View a list of approved colleges of education and courses available at the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) level and the requirements of each course. The abbreviations indicated against them are the ones used in the Brochure(pdf) above.
List of Approved COE Institutions
Before you proceed:
JAMB Brochure – INNOVATION ENTERPRISE INSTITUTIONS
Download the 2023/2024 UTME Brochure for Innovative Enterprise Institutes. The brochure is segmented into approved courses and accredited IEi schools. Use the links directly below to download.
Click here to download the 2023/2024 Jamb brochure for IEIs.
Click here to download IEI Courses 2023/2024
JAMB Brochure – POLYTECHNICS/MONOTECHNICS
Download 2023/2024 JAMB Brochure for Polytechnics.
View a list of approved Polytechnics and courses available at the National Diploma (ND) level and the requirements for each course. You are strongly advised to carefully study the requirements set out in this Brochure session before selecting any of the Programmes/Courses.
How to Check JAMB Eligibility Status
Rather than reviewing the requirements for particular courses and schools, use the JAMB Courses eligibility checker by following the steps below…
- To begin, go to the JAMB IBASS eligibility checking portal at https://eligibility.jamb.gov.ng/checker/.
You will be directed to the JAMB IBASS eligibility checking Portal.
On this page, you will be requested to correctly fill out the required information (Mode of admission, Institution type, Institution category, and so on).
You will also be prompted to “SELECT YOUR UTME SUBJECTS COMBINATION”.
When you’re finished, click the “Check Eligibility Program” button.
That’s it; you’ll be brought to the “JAMB Ibass eligibility confirmation page,” to determine whether you’re eligible for the course/institution.
You will also be able to view other options that you are eligible for and may want to learn more about on this page…
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
In addition to the specific entry requirements into each Institution, faculty or department, the following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into first-degree courses for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
- Applicants must write the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and attain an acceptable standard in the Use of English (Compulsory) and three subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out in the relevant Chapters of this Brochure.
- Candidate must, in addition to attaining an acceptable standard in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, obtain one of the following qualifications.
- (a) National Examinations Council (NECO)/ West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Senior School Certificate (SSC) or the School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (SSC/GCE ) or equivalents with credit passes in Five (5) subjects relevant to the course and obtained at not more than two sittings; except where otherwise specified.
- (b) Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with credit or merit passes in at least Five (5) subjects. PLEASE NOTE THAT TC II IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR SOME COURSES IN SOME UNIVERSITIES.
- (c) National Technical Certificate (NTC), National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit passes in Five (5) subjects relevant to the course and obtained at not more than two sittings. For the purpose of NTC/NBC, a credit in any General Education subjects, trade related subjects and trade component subjects is equivalent to a credit in a subject.
- A credit pass in Mathematics is required for all Science-based and Social Science courses except where it is stated otherwise.
- A credit pass in the English Language is required for all courses except where it is stated otherwise.
- Please note that a matriculated student in any University is not eligible to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) except those who are transferring from foreign Universities.
Direct Entry Application (DE) (2/3/4/5 – year degree programme).
1. Applicants with one of the following qualifications may be considered for admission by Direct Entry:-
(a) A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings, with at least two at the Principal or Advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others at the credit level of the SSC/GCE, NTC/NBC. No subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced levels.
(b) Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E, NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses). Education may be accepted as a third A/Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
(c) Two passes at the IJMB Examination or Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies terminal examination or International Baccalaureate from recognized institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
Incoming search: JAMB courses brochure, JAMB brochure for medicine, JAMB brochure for engineering, JAMB brochure for accounting…
JAMB Syllabus – Jamb 2023 Syllabus Mobile for Phones
Pls which subjects are the best combination to study music
Which subjects for accounting
tame table and answer
Please what must I sore to study public administration
Please what will I score to get computer science
And in which university can I do the course
Plz what course can I do in direct entry with dental surgery technician certificate
Can I pass jamb with the syllabus online are they dat this will come out the exam
Pls can anybody tell me the subjects combination for bussiness administration
Pls which school offers public adminstration and human resource management and what is there cut off mark and pls give me the subject combination of public administration and human resource management
Pls am an art student I passed all my subject except literature I want to study law is it possible if not what else can I study
U can’t study law you have to check other courses
What subjects is need for one to study Automobile
Plz I got d7 in lit-in-eng cn I use it to study mass comm or cn I study public admin wit it
pls which course can they give one with d7 at waec
D7 in what subject?
Pls, can dis subjects below suit theatre art? Eng, govt, history, c.r.k.
Eng, Lit, Crk/History, Government
Pls can i change my subjects during reprinting process
Nope, you can’t.
I haven’t seen reply to my “Q” concernin my sub. combination 4 industrial chem in futa which are maths, physics, chem ,eng but i saw maths chem bio/phy in bronchure nd i choosed bio..I hope jamb wont alter it? “i mean changing it back to phy”.I have concluded to doin change of inst. or course when the time comes.AN URGENT ANS. OR FLASH or TEXT 09030943969
You are fine. They won’t change it.
can unilorin accept 180 from me for their admission
What course do i offer to become a lecturer
Is it true that a candidate will use only three hours to write all the subject he or she offers at once? Pls help me sir!
It’s 3hours 30mins.
Pls wat are the right course for medicine and surgeon?
Medicine and Surgery.
It’s English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
Pls sir,can som1 use combo of two waec result for studying nursing in uni ilorin and what is cutoff mark for it
Pls dis re my result blow
Lit in eng c5
Econs f9. Av register for my jamb using awaiting result to study sociology in unilag nd tasued accountancy in yabatech pls am I good to go or do I need to writ anoda xam
I doubt you can do accounting with a d7 in mathematics. Write another O’level exam.
If I shuld write neco can I use it wit d GCE I wrote last year in tasued
Can i apply university of Abuja as my more preferred and Kaduna state university as my preferred in jamb 2016???
Welcome and thank you very much for your guidance