N-power Login Portal – See how to access your N-power login portal in 2021 at www. npvn.npower.gov.ng right here.
About N-power Login Portal
NPVN portal is a dedicated portal designed by N-Power Nigeria for the successful N-power applicants. The NPVN portal is accessible to all shortlisted N-power applicants.
This portal is designed so that all N-power successful applicants will access and update their personal information and their bank details.
If you are a shortlisted N-power applicant seeking to update your personal information or bank details, this article is for you. In this article, you will learn how to login to the N-power portal for shortlisted candidates alone. You will also learn how to update your personal information and bank details.
CHECK OUT: Best Youth Empowerment Programmes in Nigeria
How to Login Your N-power Account.
Follow the steps below to login into npvn.npower.gov.ng
1. Visit the official N-power login portal
2. enter your Email Address or Phone Number
3. Click Submit
CHECK OUT: Npower Recruitment Guide + Latest News
How to Update Your N-power Account 2021
- Visit official N-power login portal – http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
- Login tips: User Name: Your phone number
- Password: Any of your other names should work to add your bank account number to N-power for a password. If none worked, it could mean a technical problem. In that case, contact the N-power selection team.
- If your login is successful, you’re taken to your portal home page.
- Click on Set up your bank account for your monthly salary at the center of the portal: Set up an account.
- Use the drop-down option to select your bank, enter your account name, your account number, and the system will automatically upload your BVN.
- Click on Update Account.
CHECK OUT: How to Reset GOTV after Payment
- App Main Navigation
- My Profile
- Change Password
- About NPVN
- Get Help
CHECK OUT: How to Link BVN to Sterling Bank Account
How to Update Your N-power Bank Details
- Login to your N-power dashboard
- On the left side of your portal, select My Profile.
- Scroll down to the Bank Information section, click on EDIT, which is located in the front of Bank Information
- Choose your bank from the menu.
- Enter your bank account name, your account number. The portal will automatically upload your BVN
- Click on UPDATE ACCOUNT.
Why does it say that my email address was not found on the NASIMS Login Portal?
What is the NPower Batch C Applicant Test procedure?
You can start your NPower batch C Test in a simple way. All you have to do is go to your NASIMS Dashboard and click the Test icon in the upper right corner.
- Click Start Test when the NPower batch C Test portal opens.
- Don’t forget that the NPower batch C test is timed, and you will have 10 mins to complete 20 questions.
- The test cannot be retaken once it has been submitted.
- You can’t skip or bypass any one of the questions.
- Each question receives the same score.
- You will be stopped from the test again if you are timed out following your third attempt without submitting.
This article was created to serve you better and guide you on certain things you needed to know about Npower. So, what’s your take on it? Was this article helpful? Please share this post to reach others on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc.