2021 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Program for Nigerian Students.
This company is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax, and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy.
KPMG is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
The summer internship period is for a minimum of 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September. Please note that selection is based on performance and subject to manpower needs.
KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate Internship Program Requirements
To apply for this scholarship, you must have meet the following required criteria.
- You must be below 24 years of age.
- You must have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE (or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive).
- Applicants must have a minimum of Second Class (Upper) Division in any discipline.
- Must not be in the first or final year of study in the university.
- Pass an essay writing and interview assessment.
- You must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team.
NOTE: The 2021 application process for the KPMG Undergraduate Internship Program for Nigerian Students is not yet ongoing. Keep visiting awajis.com to stay update whenever the application begins
Application Procedures KPMG Internship Program
To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- An Official transcript from your University/degree result for graduate interns.
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE / IGSCE certificate.
Kindly NOTE Applicants will ONLY receive responses to their applications after the application portal closes.
If you have any questions on KPMG Internship Program, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+