After you subscribe for GOTV, the activation is supposed to be done automatically. However, there are times, when the decoder fails to activate automatically. When such happens, you need not to panic as the activation can be done manually.
This article will guide you on how to reset gotv after payment.
GOTV Activation Processes
Follow the steps below to activate gotv with your mobile phone:
- Dial *423# on any network
- A prompt request will come up. It reads “Assistance from Customer Care”
- You can then speak with the customer service representative
Text message activation process
To activate via text message. see instruction below
- Send ‘reset Your GOTV account number to this number, 4688 and that is all
Here is the 5 steps to activating your gotv online.
- Visit Eazy GOTV via your internet-enabled mobile device
- Log into your GOTV account with your account number and surname
- Click on the dialogue box “Clear your error”
- Clear the E16 error
- Click on “Reset device now” tab’ and this will reset your GOTV decoder.
The activation should occur after any of the above process. If none of the above processes works, the you should contact GOTV through their official twitter or Facebook page and ask them to reset the decoder for you.
Note: Ensure your GOTV account number is available when making this request.
#how to reset gotv after payment #resetting gotv