USAJOBS is an online platform owned by the United States government where you can find vacancies for Federal jobs and other job-related issues.it serves as a central platform where you can find federal jobs and you do not need to create an online account to use the platform.
If you are interested in federal jobs in the United States, then you should consider visiting www.usajobs.com and search for suitable job vacancies in the United States.
The USAJOBS platform has vacancies for over 500 agencies and the platform has over 11 million registered accounts. The platforms also have government jobs located in over 145 countries posted on its site for different positions.
Federal jobs are very sought after because of their benefits and job security, also they come with guaranteed pension plans. The benefits of government federal jobs include:
- Job security.
- Professional development and furthering of education.
- Health coverage
- Good and flexible working hours.
- Paid leave and vacation
CREATING A USAJOBS ACCOUNT
You might not need to create an account to access USAJOBS, but for you to have your applicant eligibility status to populate your job search, you need to register and sign in, as this will narrow down the best jobs for you and aid your job search.
To create an account on this platform, you will need an email address and follow the steps below:
- Visit the official page www.usajobs.com
- You will see Sign In at the top right of the page, click it.
- Go to create a new account located at the bottom of the page.
- Input your email address and select a suitable username, which must be 8 to 20 in character, containing a special character.
- Click on create a new account after filling in the details required.
Your account is set and ready to be used for a more advanced search.
HOW TO FIND JOB ON USAJOBS
You can access the platform on your computer as well as on the mobile phone, and note that you do not need to register to access the platform. However registered members can carry out a more advanced search.
You should follow the step below to search for jobs on the platform:
- Navigate your browser to usajobs.com
- You will notice two boxes at the top of the home page when the platforms open up, the first box, you will have to type in a keyword (such as jobs skills, title or agency) for the job search, and the second box, you should type in the location or zip code you want to search for the job.
- After you have inputted the search criteria in the box, click on search or press enter on your keyboard.
- To perform an advanced search, click on the advanced search button below the search button.
- You will see the searched results of job opportunities matching your preference according to the search criteria you inputted.
It is easy to apply for jobs that you find on USAJOBS online platform, as when you click on the particular job that interests you, you should click on “How To Apply” and you will be provided with details of the application process.