These tips will help you predict JAMB answers with ease, and it will increase your chances of performing exceptionally in JAMB 2021.
Though it is impossible to score correctly on all the answers to the JAMB UTME questions, you can implement techniques that will help you predict JAMB answers with a degree of accuracy.
This article will divulge some secrets about the best way to predict JAMB answers, even when you are not particularly sure of them at first glance.
These tips will give you a general overview of knowing the direction to take in the exam hall:
- Waste no time on a question you are ignorant about.
- Tackle the simple questions before the difficult ones.
- If you can help it, don’t begin with the use of English for the sake of time.
- Examiners will like to test your knowledge by placing two similar options side by side.
- Let the SI unit guide you before picking answers from science questions.
- Ensure before answering comprehension questions, read the passage first.
- Note the dates and year when answer questions bordering subjects like history and government.
Predict JAMB Answers
Now. you can use the tips below to answer Jamb questions when you are out of ideas :
- Have an idea of the correct answer
On seeing the question, you may have an intuition that the answer is ‘A’ or ‘B’. Just follow that intuition or conviction, they are usually accurate most times.
- Try the elimination method
The elimination method is a widely used answering strategy, where the least reasonable answers are eliminated, in objective questions. You may be unsure of the answer that is correct, but you have an idea of the wrong ones. Eliminate the answers you may think are wrong and you will find the correct answer.
- Check The Pattern That Your Answers Follow:
Most times, Jamb’s CBT answers follow a particular pattern. This can be seen when you check the questions you have already answered correctly.