Good news: Applications are open for the 2021/2022 Pepsi Scholarship!
The scholarship is worth between $2,500 and $5,000 per year. Only Food Science and Nutrition students are eligible to apply.
Unlike other food and beverage industries and some of the world’s most prestigious companies such as Coca-Cola, Target, Apple, McDonald’s, Ford, and KFC, PepsiCo offers scholarships to students in the United States.
The scholarship is divided into two categories: merit-based and need-based. As a result, to be eligible to apply each year, all applicants must maintain a certain CGPA and academic achievement.
This post contains a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the Pepsi Scholarship annually.
This article also contains all of the necessary information about the Pepsi Scholarship.
Do you want to apply for the Pepsi scholarship for 2021/2022? If you meet the scholarship requirements, you will receive a free college or university education from PepsiCo.
About Pepsi International and its Scholarship
On the other hand, PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverage brands, the most significant of which were the acquisitions of Tropicana Products in 1998 and the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to its portfolio.
PepsiCo International makes an annual sacrifice to fund students as much as possible to further their education in any tertiary institution of their choice.
As earlier submitted, PepsiCo international scholarships are both merit-based and need-based.
- $2,500 to $5,000 per year, non-renewable
- Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the recipient’s college or university to help with tuition costs.
- The scholarship must be used to pay for on-campus courses.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- You must be a graduate student to apply.
- Attend a University or a four-year College
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
- It is necessary to study full-time.
- Only students studying Food Science and Nutrition are eligible to apply.
Eligible Division for this Scholarship
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Frito Lay North America
- PepsiCo North America Beverages
- PepsiCo Beverages Company
- PepsiCo North American Nutrition, i.e. Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade
- PepsiCo Canada Beverages
- PepsiCo Latin American
- PepsiCo Asia, Middle East and North Africa (AMENA)
- PepsiCo Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa (ESSA)
- Pepsi Bottling Ventures (North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, and Delaware)
Available Pepsi Sponsored Scholarships
PepsiCo International offers numerous scholarship programs around the world to assist college students with rising tuition and expenses. The following is a list of Pepsi scholarships available to students in the United States.
- The Pepsi Bottling Group $10,000 Scholarship
- The Pepsi-Cola Public Affairs Scholarship
- Pepsi Scholarship Fund – American Hotel & Lodging Educational Foundation
- Mid-Del Technology Pepsi Scholarship
- Pepsi/Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Student Scholarship
- Pepsi Service Scholarship
- Pepsi/Frito-Lay Scholarship
- The PepsiCo ExCEL Scholarship
For more information, please click on the clicks provided above and check the details of the scholarship programmes provided below.
PepsiCo Scholarship Programmes
$10,000 Renewable Scholarship
- The Eastern Division of QTG, a division of Pepsi, offers a $10,000 renewable scholarship to eligible students.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher and demonstrate financial need.
- Students should also show good leadership skills and participate in extracurricular activities.
- This scholarship is only available to students who plan to attend City College of New York or any of the following universities: Howard, Northeastern, Penn State, Saint Joseph’s, Binghamton University-SUNY, Temple, Virginia Tech, or the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
$10,000 Pepsi Scholarship
- The Pepsi Bottling Group has a $10,000 scholarship program.
- The applicants must be graduating seniors with a GPA of 2.5 or higher who have been accepted to a Maryland College, University, or Technical School.
- Students must be involved in community service and have excellent communication skills.
- The scholarship application is available in the financial aid office of qualifying Colleges and Universities.
Pepsi Public Affairs Scholarship
- The PepsiCo public affairs scholarship provides financial assistance to students who have completed at least 45 semester hours at Missouri University,
- have a GPA of 3.25 or higher, and
- demonstrate public service and leadership abilities.
Pepsi Mid-Del Technology Scholarship
- Pepsi also provides funding for the Mid-Del Technology Scholarship.
- The applicant for this program must be from the Mid-Del Technology Center, have a GPA of 3.0 or higher, and attend Oklahoma University.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must also demonstrate financial need.
Pepsi Frito Lay Scholarship
- Scholarships are available to Nebraska students through the Pepsi Service Scholarship and the Pepsi/Frito-Lay Scholarship.
- Both scholarships are awarded to students who have a high GPA and demonstrated leadership and social activities.
Pepsi Scholarship Fund Hospitality High School
- The PepsiCo Foundation donates $250,000 to the American Hotel and Lodging Educational Foundation.
- This Pepsi Scholarship Fund will benefit graduating seniors from Washington, D.C.’s Hospitality High School (located at 4301 13th Street, NW. third floor, in Washington DC 20011. Phone number: 202-737-4151).
- This endowed gift will provide perpetual scholarships to Hospitality High School graduates enrolled in undergraduate hospitality-related degree programs.
- The value of this award for Pepsi scholars ranges between $500 and $4000.
- To be eligible, you must be nominated by your school. Each year, applications are accepted from January 1 to May 1. For more information and eligibility requirements for the Pepsi Scholarship Fund Hospitality, visit www.ahlef.org.
PepsiCo ExCel Scholarships for Children of Employees
- The Pepsi ExCeL scholarship awards encourage and support post-secondary education for PepsiCo employees’ children.
If you work for Pepsi, visit the PepsiCo Employees Website at www.mypepsico.com for more information on the ExCEL Scholarship program.
How to Apply for Pepsi Scholarship
Click here to apply for the 2021/2022 PepsiCo scholarship.
PepsiCo scholarships are very competitive. You must take your time to study the requirements diligently and submit all necessary information appropriately and on time.
Every application is evaluated on the information supplied. It is therefore essential that you answer all applicable questions meticulously. Hence you have to read and follow the instructions provided for each section of the application.
Nonetheless, before you begin the registration process, double-check that you have the following employee/parent information:
Family financial data:
- Your employee/parent’s total annual income from all sources before taxes, and
- Your employee/parent’s spouse or your other parent’s yearly total income from all sources before taxes.
PepsiCo employee/parent’s division or entity:
Select from the list below:
- Work location
- Global Personnel ID# (GPID)/Employee ID#
- Supervisor’s name, and
- Supervisor’s phone number.
Visit the official scholarship link for details. Official Scholarship Link Here.
Visit the PepsiCo Foundation website at www.pepsico.com for more information on the Pepsi Scholarship program and the application deadline.
Other Pepsi scholarships are provided by organizations like the National Association of Hispanic Journalists and the Foundation’s New Century Fund.