Pepsi Scholarship – Applications are currently open from suitably qualified candidates all around the globe to apply for Pepsi Scholarship for the year 2021.
Unlike other food and beverage industry and some top-notch companies in the world like Coca Cola, Target, Apple, McDonald’s, Ford, KFC, the Pepsi Cola International do award Scholarships to USA College Students.
The scholarship is categorized under the merits and need-based scholarships. As such, all applicants are required to maintain a certain level of CGPA and academic achievement to be eligible to apply annually.
Sound cool right? Yea, I see it as more than cold because you can apply for this scholarship every year and get selected if you meet their requirements.
So, This post will contain everything you need to know about the Pepsi Scholarship ranging from the different types of scholarship that the company does offer to the student and how you can apply for it without missing anything.
However, as an interested applicant, I will tell you to work harder towards meeting the scholarship requirements to have a free college or university education.
About Pepsi International and its Scholarship
Who is Eligible to Apply
- Must be a graduate student
- Attend a university or a four-year college
- Have a minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Must study full-time
- Restricted to students studying Food Science/Nutrition.
Eligible Division for This Scholarship
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Frito Lay North America
- PepsiCo North America Beverages
- PepsiCo Beverages Company
- PepsiCo North American Nutrition, i.e. Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade
- PepsiCo Canada Beverages
- PepsiCo Latin American
- PepsiCo Asia, Middle East and North Africa (AMENA)
- PepsiCo Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa (ESSA)
- Pepsi Bottling Ventures (North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, and Delaware)
Available Pepsi Sponsored Scholarships
- The Pepsi Bottling Group $10,000 Scholarship
- The Pepsi-Cola Public Affairs Scholarship
- Pepsi Scholarship Fund – American Hotel & Lodging Educational Foundation
- Mid-Del Technology Pepsi Scholarship
- Pepsi/Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Student Scholarship
- Pepsi Service Scholarship
- Pepsi/Frito-Lay Scholarship
- The PepsiCo ExCEL Scholarship
How to Apply for Pepsi Scholarship
As an applicant, you should know that this is an extremely competitive program. So, if you are interested in applying for this scholarship, you must bear it in mind that you are responsible for gathering and submitting all required information.
Note that every application is evaluated on the information supplied; therefore, answer all applicable questions as completely without mistake. So, Read and follow the instructions provided for each section of the application.
Nonetheless, before you begin your registration process, make sure that you’ve gathered the following employee/parent information that is required to submit your application:
Family financial data: the employee/parent’s total annual income from all sources before taxes and the employee/parent’s spouse or applicant’s other parent’s yearly total income from all sources before taxes.
PepsiCo employee/parent’s division or entity (select from the list below), department, work location, Global Personnel ID# (GPID)/Employee ID#, supervisor’s name, and supervisor’s phone number. Visit the official scholarship link for details.