Encouraging everyone to apply for the Nigerian Army Job Vacancies 2022-2023.
Here is a detailed guide on how to apply for the Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment and get shortlisted for employment. My extra information will help you succeed.
All candidates can apply for Nigerian Army jobs in 2022 if they follow the proper procedures and requirements for this recruitment exercise.
Is Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 Form Out?
The Army Recruitment for the year 2022 is out, and the official portal is open for all applicants to apply for the recruitment summer.
The Nigerian army is the country’s largest military force. Everyone admires their commitment and sacrifice for the country’s and citizens’ peace.
Based on previous years’ data, you must have certain qualities and characteristics to be considered for this job vacancy.
This article will outline these requirements and guidelines. We will direct you to the Nigerian army application form and online registration portal.
How to apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise
Only by submitting your applications will you be recognized as a candidate for the recruitment of citizens into the Nigerian Army in 2022.
To apply for any of the enlisted job vacancies in this year’s army job selection, please carefully follow the steps outlined below and ensure you strictly adhere to the guidelines.
Follow the steps outlined below:
Go to the recruitment website: https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
Examine the qualifications section to determine the best position for you.
Click on the “Homepage link”
Select between DSSC (Direct Short Service Commission) and SSC(Short service commission) application types.
Click on the ‘Register’ Link.
Fill in all the required details correctly following the instructions on the website.
Once registration is successful, you will receive a confirmation email to signal that you have successfully registered
Click on the ‘Login’ link provided through the link in the mail to fill in the application form.
Upload a profile picture or passport in your profile.
Upload a soft copy or scanned copy of your educational degree and certificates.
Uploading every educational qualification from primary school to tertiary level is mandatory.
Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here).
Print your photo cards as instructed on the portal.
Your local government’s chairman/secretary and a military officer with a rank of Lieutenant Colonel or higher (or equivalent) must sign each page, as must a judge or jury of your choosing.
An official photo slip from the Nigerian Army Recruitment Board is required for candidates who have been selected for an interview.
Vacant Positions in The Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise
1. Electrical Engineer
A minimum of BSc or HND in Electrical Electronics with other relevant trade qualifications from government-approved institutions.
2. Aeronautical Engineer
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering, as well as other relevant trade qualifications from government-approved institutions.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years of work experience.
3. Mechanical Designer
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
4. Directorate of Army Physical Training
The candidate must also have a Higher institutional degree in any of the following courses:
Physical and health education
Physiotherapy and Human kinetics
5. Fire Fighter
Candidates for firefighters must have a higher institutional degree in chemistry or physics.
They must also have a firefighting license that has been approved by the NCAA.
6. Air Traffic Controller
B. Sc. in Geography, Physics, or Mathematics with NCAA approved Air Traffic Control License.
7. Directorate of Islamic Affairs
Possess a relevant college degree in Arabic and Islamic studies from either of the universities listed below:
For this position, you must present testimony of excellent character from a renowned religious organization in the country.
The applicant must be fluent in English speaking.
8. Directorate Of Army Public Relations.
Applicants must have a B.Sc. or HND in Radio Operation and Performance, Graphics Design, Public Relations, Journalism, Printing, Radio and Television Broadcasting and Advertising from the Directorate of Army Public Relations.
9. Directorate Chaplain Services
A bachelor’s degree in any Christian religious-related discipline from a reputable university or theology college is required.
Seminaries/universities recognized by the Nigerian Army Protestant must award core seminarian disciplines.
General Requirements for the Nigerian Army Recruitment
To be considered for this job opportunity, all candidates must meet the requirements listed below.
Candidates must be Nigerians who adhere to the Nigerian constitution.
All prospective candidates must be between the ages of 20 and 30. Only the position of medical consultant will accept applicants aged 30 to 39.
The Nigerian Army Standard requires that soldiers be physically and mentally fit.
Ink on the skin, piercings, and tattoos will not be allowed.
A letter from your previous employer will greatly improve your chances.
You’ll have to show a “certificate of state of origin” that’s been signed by government officials in your home country.
Male and female applicants must be 1.68m tall.
Citizens and active military personnel must have no disciplinary cases on their criminal records.
Applicants must have a first-degree certificate in the required fields.
It is necessary to provide valid proof of age, such as a birth certificate or a signed age declaration. The birth certificate needs to be signed by the mother.
National Population Commission, the hospital where the child was born, or the Local Government Council.
All original copies of candidates’ educational certificates, from primary to tertiary, must be presented.
All applicants must provide two recommendations from high-ranking government officials who can attest to your lifestyle and character.
Who can be your referee?
- They can be a Local Government Chairman/Secretary, a Lieutenant Colonel in the military, or an Assistant Commissioner of Police (or equivalent) from the applicant’s state.
- Make sure to include both referees’ passports with their letters of attestation.
Active duty military personnel must have the following:
- The military has presented you with a valid identity card.
- Commanding Officers’ letters of recommendation,
- Applicants must not be members of a cult or fraternity.
- They must have served for more than 5 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Apply for Nigerian Army recruitment 2022?
- I need Nigerian Army Hospitals trending jobs update?
- Is NAH recruitment real for 2022?
- Nigerian Army Hospitals application deadline 2022?
Required Documents for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Army Hospitals recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Passport photograph.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- WASC or SSSC with Credits in at least three (3) subjects, including English, and passes in at least two (2) other subjects.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Must be computer literate.
- Print out the online generated photo slip on the completion of your application.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- In order to see if your application has been shortlisted for a position in the Nigerian Army, please enter your application number.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Materials Needed For The Screening.
- National Identity card/slip
- White canvas
- Blue shorts
- White socks
- Scratch cards for online verification of results (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB)
- Writing materials
- File jacket
- White vest
- Original and photocopies of the credentials
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
Vacancies in the Nigerian Army will be highly competitive.
Don’t be left out, fight to finish your application, follow the instructions, and avoid mistakes and duplicates.
- FIRS Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- National Intelligence Agency Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
Hope this article on Nigerian army hospital recruitment 2021/2022 and How to Apply was helpful? Please don’t forget to leave a comment in the comment section below, it helps us serve you better. Do have a nice day.