Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment – Nigeria deposit insurance corporation (NDIC), invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the 2020/2021 recruitment exercise.
For over the years, the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) has been recruiting yearly so as to lower the rate of unemployment in the society.
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) is an independent agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The purpose of the deposit insurance system is to protect depositors and guarantee the settlement of insured funds when a deposit-taking financial institution can no longer repay their deposits, thereby helping to maintain financial system stability.
NDIC Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates for the Nigeria deposit insurance corporation must meet up with the following requirements to be able to participate in the 2020/2021 recruitment exercise
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
- Master’s degree (MSC).
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine
How to apply for the NDIC Recruitment Exercise
WARNING: Please be guided that the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation recruitment for 2020 is not yet ongoing online. However, keep checking this page to stay updated and also visit the NDIC OFFICIAL SITE for updates.
Are you interested in applying for the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation recruitment? If yes, then visit the official website @ http://www.ndic.gov.ng/ to be updated once the form is out and get yourself registered.
NOTE: Nigeria deposit insurance corporation application form will be available at and application is free.
NDIC Recruitment Free News Alert
Frequently Asked Question?
- Is the NDIC Recruitment form out?
- When will NDIC Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the NDIC Recruitment form?
- I need NDIC Recruitment updates, etc.
- How can I apply for NDIC Recruitment 2020?
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+