FIRS Recruitment 2020 – Applications are currently invited from Nigerian graduates for enrollment into the Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRs job in 2020. Here, you’ll learn more about Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment, available positions, requirements/qualifications, How to apply and when the FIRS Recruitment form will be out online. Seriously, You will see the real guideline on how to apply and get recruited at once.
FIRS Recruitment Descriptions
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations and Information circulars
- Supervising a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of small companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates, and trust.
- Conducting enquiries into the affairs of small companies
- Following up such cases as are in dispute through the appeal procedures.
FIRS Recruitment Responsibilities
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally and internally.
- The individual will ideally have commercial-business knowledge with the ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challenging targets and deadlines. Current membership of a relevant professional institution is essential
FIRS Recruitment Requirement
Interested candidates must meet up with the following requirement to be able to participate in the FIRS Recruitment exercise.
- Have a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or another relevant discipline in the quantitative field, Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Law, Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, Engineering, Geology, and Statistics.
- Present a medical report to prove the state of his health.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an idea about Computer Science.
- Have appropriate discipline in Computer knowledge and also acquainted with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications to enable effective delivery of service, to qualify for the application.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
How to Apply
WARNING: Please be guided that the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment form for 2020 is not yet out online. However, keep checking this page to stay updated and also visit the FIRS OFFICIAL SITE for updates.
Are you interested in applying for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment? If yes, then visit the official website @ https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career to be updated once the form is out, then And follow the listed guidelines to apply and get yourself registered.
You may also address your application to the office below once the form is out.
The Director, Procurement Department, Federal Inland Revenue Service, Revenue House (Annex III), Sokode Crescent, Off Michael Okpara Street, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.
Kindly NOTE that:
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
2020 FIRS Recruitment Free News Alert
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter or Whatsapp.