Here is a guideline on how to easily unblock your blocked Facebook friends Right Now. All you need to do is to read through this article to get the required steps.
Perhaps you had blocked your friend deliberately or erroneously and you want to reverse that action, all you have to do is to unblock that friend. So, in this guide, you’ll see the fastest way to unblock your own personal Facebook friend, if you want to.
A fast way to Unblock Your blocked Facebook friends On A Facebook Application
- Tap on the menu button on the top of your own personal Facebook page
- Scroll down to Account Settings
- Tap on “Blocking” to show you a list of your blocked friends
- On the extended right of the name of the person you want to unblock and tap on “Unblock”
- On the screen that pops up, you will be asked if you are sure you want to unblock the person, tap on “Unblock”
A fast way to Unblock My blocked Facebook friends On A Browser
- Click on in the top right of your own personal Facebook page
- Click on “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click on “View All Blocked Users”
- Click on “Unblock” next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- On the pop-up screen, you will be asked if you want to unblock the person, click on “Confirm” at the bottom of the pop-up screen to unblock that Facebook friend.
Please share this on facebook and all other platforms. Thanks!