Federal Task Force Recruitment 2020 – Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified applicants for enrollment into the Federal Task Force job in 2020. Here, you’ll learn more about Federal Task Force recruitment, available positions, requirements/qualifications, How to apply and when the Federal Task Force Recruitment form will be out online. Seriously, You will see the real guideline on how to apply and get recruited at once.
The Federal Task Force Nigeria, FTFN, is a paramilitary agency whose aim is to solve problems of piracy, civil revenue defaulters, and protect national assets.
Federal Task Force Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates for the Federal Task Force Nigeria (FTFN), must meet up with the following requirements to be able to participate in the 2020/2021 recruitment exercise.
General Requirements for FTFN Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopaedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Academic Qualifications for FTFN Recruitment
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Has the Federal Task Force 2020 Recruitment begun?
- How can I apply for the Federal Task Force Recruitment 2020?
- Is the application form for the FTFN Recruitment 2020 out?
- Where can I get the form for the FTFN Recruitment 2020?
- When is the deadline for the Federal Task Force Recruitment 2020?
- What experiences are needed for the FTFN Recruitment 2020?
- What are the requirements for the Federal Task Force Recruitment 2020?
How to Apply for FTFN Recruitment
ALERT: Please be guided that the FTFN Recruitment form for 2020 is not yet out online.
However, Kindly visit this site regularly or BOOKMARK this page, as we will always keep you updated when the Federal Task Force Nigeria recruitment form for 2020 is officially out.
Fed Govt Jobs You May Also Apply For?
- FIRS Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- National Intelligence Agency Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp