Sterling Bank WhatsApp Banking: For some days now, I’ve been updating you on banks that allow you to handle all your financial transactions using their WhatsApp banking chat and right away, we will take a look at how to activate your sterling bank Whatsapp banking quickly.
What is WhatsApp Banking
Now, I will guide you on how to use this new technology to;
• Transfer funds from Sterling to Sterling and Sterling to other banks’ transfers.
• Buy Airtime and Pay your Bill
• Check your bank account balance
• Check your BVN number
• Generate your Bank Statement
With the Sterling bank WhatsApp chat, you can;
- Automatically links and enable all your accounts for transaction
- Self-service registration: you can register for the service all by yourself
- Easy, simple, fast and convenient!
However, this service is currently available to only Sterling customers, and you can transfer up to N100,000 per transaction, and up to N300,000 per day with the WhatsApp chat banking option and all service requests on this platform are treated instantly. The speed of transaction is only dependent on how fast your internet connection is.
How to Activate the Activate Sterling Bank WhatsApp Banking
To successfully activate the Sterling bank green app banking, you need to have a workable Whatsapp installed on your phone.
As stated earlier, you have to make sure that your Whatsapp number is the number you use in registering with the bank.
After the above-stated criteria being met, kindly follow the guidelines below;
- Add Sterling bank verified Whatsapp number (+234 906 000 6449) to your contact list. You can save the number.
- Once the number is saved on your phone, start a conversation by saying “Hi”, “Hey”, etc.
- Accept terms and condition by inputting “I agree + your sterling bank account number.
- Input the OTP sent to the registered phone number attached to your BVN number.
- Create your PIN by providing your Card details
What are the Charges for Each Transaction Done
Using this service, you will be charged the below display figure for each transfer made;
Transfer: within Sterling – No Cost
N0 – N5,000: N10 (VAT not inclusive)
N5,001 – N50,000 : N25 (VAT not inclusive)
N50,001 & Above : N50 (VAT not inclusive)
The above-stated information is the basic info you need to know about the sterling bank WhatsApp chat.
But if there is anything that you don’t understand here or you have any question about this topic, kindly comment it below, and you will get a reply from us.
Also, you can visit the Sterling bank WhatsApp Banking page on their website to learn more