Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Awards 2021/2022 Application Form.
Shell Joint Venture University Scholarship: Do you know that the selling of application is currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Shell (SPDC) Joint Venture University Scholarship Awards in 2021? Yes, it is, hurries now to apply.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) of Nigeria Limited (Operator of NNPC/SHELL/TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) scholarship will be offered to second-year students in all Nigerian universities, leaving the lucky winner with the opportunity to study with an annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of their course.
Without much hesitation, I will like to say that the scholarship aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians.
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award(OM).
i) The National Merit Award (NM): Is open to all Nigerians.
ii) The Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM): is for Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Eligibility Criteria Shell Undergraduate Scholarship
To be considered eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must;
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered Full Time undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 level with (as of December 2021).
NOTE: The 2021 application process for the Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Awards is not yet ongoing. Keep visiting awajis.com to stay update whenever the application begins
How to Apply for Shell Undergraduate Scholarship
If you’ve shown interest in this scholarship opportunity and you know that you are dammed fit for this after checking the requirements criteria, then click on the APPLY button below to get started on the application process;
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants for Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, which must be duly stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
- The letters should be addressed to: “The Manager, Social Performance, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt, Rivers State”.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
- Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be JPEG.
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is FREE of charge
- SPDC JV does not assign ‘Representatives’ / ‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ to process applications
- Only candidates shortlisted for selection tests will be contacted
- Beware of the fraud websites when applying for scholarships online. Only use the Shell Nigeria website for an application.
Please leave a comment and share