Hi! And welcome, today we are going to be talking about how to apply for Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme 2022
Shell LiveWIRE Program 2022 | Shell LiveWIRE Application Form
Shell Petroleum Development Company is one of Nigeria’s largest oil and gas conglomerates. They have more than three decades of experience in both the downstream and upstream sectors.
They are deeply involved in many community development and economic empowerment programs in Nigeria, such as scholarships, business grants, school construction and renovation, free health programs, and so on, in addition to meeting Nigerians’ oil and gas/energy needs.
Announcing the start of this year’s Shell LiveWIRE Program 2022 application period. We strongly recommend this program to anyone looking for information on how to get a job in Shell, the Shell Graduate Trainee Program 2022/2023, the Shell Graduate Program, or how to access Shell LiveWIRE funding and obtain a Shell LiveWIRE Application Form.
Description of Shell Livewire Program Plus Why You Should Apply
Program Sponsor (s): Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC)
Title: LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
Type of program: Entrepreneurship Development Funding
Slots Available: Not stated
Basic Qualifications: a University degree or HND in any discipline
The Shell LiveWIRE Program is a program that empowers entrepreneurs. Shell organized this event to provide assistance, mentoring, and support to Nigerian youths who want to start their own businesses.
Applicants would be mentored and trained by top-tier business executives. As revealed by the Shell Graduate Program 2022/2023 recruitment team, and experts during this Shell LiveWIRE Program 2022.
If you are looking for a platform to access business funding and professional training to help you succeed in business, this is the place to be. Then look no further than the Shell LiveWIRE Program 2022.
For aspiring entrepreneurs, the Shell Graduate Trainee Program 2022/2023 for LiveWIRE Trainees is also an option. Meet and network with like-minded individuals and business leaders in order to benefit from their wealth of experience.
Successful applicants will not only receive funding as a result of this Shell empowerment program for graduates.
They will also be given business kits as well as links to potential investors.
Previous participants of this program disclosed to our team at Apply for a Job when asked. That the Shell recruitment process for this Graduate Trainee Job in Nigeria is objective and based solely on merit.
Requirements for this Shell LiveWIRE Program 2022
Only people from the South-South states are eligible, with the exception of Imo and Abia. Can proceed to obtain the LiveWIRE Application form for this Program from Shell.
Only University and Polytechnic Graduates are eligible for the Shell Recruitment Process 2022 for LiveWIRE Applicants.
A strong entrepreneurial spirit and good business management skills are also required for this Shell Graduate Trainee recruitment 2022.
According to another statement issued by the recruitment team, applicants must be residents of their state of origin. Before you obtain the Shell LiveWire Application form for this Graduate Trainee Jobs in Nigeria 2022/2023.
Shell also included an NYSC discharge letter or exemption letter. As the case may be, all Interested Persons applying for the Shell LiveWIRE Program 2022 must do so.
This program is designed for people between the ages of 18 and 35.
The LiveWIRE programme objectives are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by exposing them to business planning and management guidelines and skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like Financial Institutions and Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs).
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-start up: Value and Organise Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop
- Business Planning & Management (Become a Successful Business Owner)
- Value chain workshop
- Business Startup (How to access finance & technology)
- Post start up (Mentoring and Market linkages).
- Male and female applicants from the Assa North PTF host communities: Assa, Awarra, Obile and Ochia and from the Assa North PTF access communities: Obitti, Umudike, Etekwuru, Amafor, Obogwe, Obosima, Umuapu, Ohoba and Avu
- Must possess a University Degree or HND in any discipline
- If you are in the mandatory bracket, you must have completed NYSC.
- They must be residents of their home state.
- Must not be in paid employment
- You’ll need a ground-breaking business concept.
- Must have a strong desire to own and run a company.
- To want to be an entrepreneur, you have to want to run your own business.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
0R Proceed to the recruitment portal ng.livewire.shell and apply.
Important Information / Notice
Applicants must first complete and submit the “ASSA North LiveWIRE Plus Assessment” form in order to be considered for admission to any other Nigerian Shell LiveWIRE program.
I hope this post on how to apply for Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE PLUS Programme 2022 helped you get what you are looking for? Please don’t forget to drop a comment below. Thank you.