Learn how to save your mobile data on Facebook.
It is an established fact that using Facebook costs a lot of data. But the good news is, you can save your mobile data and cut costs.
I will keep this article short and simple. Let’s get started…
How to Save Your Mobile Data on Facebook
Save your mobile data on the Facebook app by following the steps below:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines on the top right-hand corner.
- Then tap on the Settings icon.
- Under Preferences, tap on Media.
- Under Video Quality, tap on Data Saver. Simply check the box to activate it.
- Below that, you will find the Autoplay Section; if you select Wifi Only, Facebook videos will only autoplay when you are using Wifi alone.
- You can choose to cancel autoplay automatically by checking the box – Never Autoplay Videos.
- Below that, you will find more options to save mobile data.
You can also control how much data Facebook uses and how fast it loads by adjusting how many photos you want to see.
To do this:
- Go to Facebook Settings and Privacy.
- Tap General.
- Click Media below Preferences.
- Tap to select Less, Normal or More
- Click Save.
Here’s how each setting works:
Less: Facebook won’t show any photos.
Normal: Facebook will show all photos in low quality.
More: Facebook will show all photos in high quality.
Click here for more information.
That is it on how to save your mobile data on Facebook. Check below for other amazing content.