A lot of amusing memes may be found in the programming area. Many programming memes may be found in this post, to be precise.
A meme is an amusing or interesting item (such as a captioned picture or video) or genre of items that is spread widely online, especially through social media.
Despite the fact that memes have a comfortable quality of inside jokes and community conversation, they cannot form communities if other relationships do not exist.
Memes, on the other hand, don’t stay long, but the arguments they express can have a long-lasting impact on society and the political landscape.
In addition, one thing is clear, memes are an influential communication tool in our society and they are here to stay.
How do you use Memes?
Memes are used in numerous ways:
- Everyday slang and folklore
- Political mind bombs
- Fast-food media
However, we have supplied explanations for each meme so that everyone can keep up. Below are the best programming memes, have fun.
01. When I copied code from Stack Overflow without editing and it doesn’t work
02. When I’ve been trying to fix the same bug for 3 days straight
03. Who wrote this inefficient piece of code? Oh wait it was me
04. You can not try to solve a bug the next day with a fresh perspective….. because you can never stop thinking about it
05. Going on a rant when someone who knows HTML and CSS says they are a programmer
06. Semicolons, Brackets, and Parenthesis are evil
07. A non-technical person will find your google searches really disturbing
08. When you count objects, you unknowingly start counting from 0
09. Debugging can take anywhere between a minute to a day
10. If your code compiles and works on the first try, you get suspicious
11. You don’t have trouble naming folders and files since you spend most of your time naming variables
12. Seconds, Minutes, Hours?
13. So Right That It’s Wrong
14. Build Failure – the Passive-Aggressive Way
15. Compilation Errors – Keep Them Coming
16. Look Success in the Eye
17. How do Programmers Run?
18. Every Software Group Project
19. Programmers discussion with Project Manager
20. When Your Code Is Successfully Compiled
21. When Your Code has Bugs
22. Normal Brain vs Programmer Brain
23. Me vs StackOverflow
24. Removing the Bad Code
25. Coding in HTML and CSS
26. Computer in 2000 vs 3020
27. Pressing the print button twice
29. New Programmers be Like
30. Download Free RAM
31. Java and Semicolon
32. Engineering College vs YouTube Programming Videos
34. Scientists vs Programmers
35. Python and Networking
36. The brain of a Programmer
37. Code Comments be Like
38. Over-killing Hello World Program
39. Writing Hello World in New Programming Language
40. Programmers while Sleeping
41. Debugging Your Own Code be Like
42. HTML is a Programming Language
44. Front-End vs Back-End
45. My Logical Thinking as a Programmer
46. When your Program finally works at the End
47. Studying Software Engineering
48. OC is on the menu bois
49. Coding Magician
51. One of the greatest shows ever made
52. Programmer’s Motives
53. Programming language is like
55. The best way to write readable code
56. Yo dawg I put an if in your if so you can if while you if
57. Don’t make eye contact with me… I am the best… Ha Ha
58. Don’t teach me what I wrote… LOL
59. Your code… your problem… even when you are on the same team…
60. Happens a lot… when my cursor plays hide and seek…
That’s it. Hope you had fun? Feel free to drop your comment in the comment section below and do well to share this post.
Funniest Nigerian Memes on the Internet