IrokoTV Dealer – You can make money with the IrokoTV dealership program. As an Iroko Tv Dealer, you’ll be exposed to so many things, including making a cool amount of money every day/monthly from this golden opportunity.
Launched on December 1, 2011, and is a part of iROKO Partners, founded by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter in December 2010, Irokotv is a web platform that provides paid-for Nigerian films on-demand. It is one of Africa’s first mainstream online movie steaming websites.
IrokoTv is rated as the Netflix of Africa because it gives its users access to streaming over 5,000 Nollywood movies, making it the world’s largest legal digital distributor of African movies and headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
About IrokoTV Dealer
The IrokoTV dealership is a commission-based partnership that enables both the dealer and irokoTV benefits. Before one is considered eligible for this, he/she must meet all the registration requirements, pay the registration fee, and attend the training.
A dealer of iroko Tv stands a chance of earning 1000 naira for every Irokotv subscription you sell and 20 nairas on every movie you send to a customer.
You have to note that every dealer of IROKOTV will be obliged to educate people about Irokotv and convince them to subscribe to the Irokotv platform.
Whenever a customer subscribes 3000 nairas for a year subscription, you as a dealer get 1000 commission from every unique sell.
Why You Should Become an IrokoTV Dealer
As an irokoTV dealer, you will be rewarded with;
- You make as much as a 33.33% commission for each IrokoTv subscriptions you sell.
- For every movie you sen to customers, you earn ₦20.
- For every sale you make when a customer pays the annual subscription fee of N3000, you make 1000 Naira as dealer commission.
- You will get around-the-clock Dedicated service from the IrokoTv Customer support team.
- Increased visibility from IrokoTv’s quality branding and POS materials
- Performance-Based Rewards for best-selling dealers.
- Frequent sales training and customer service workshop.
Iroko Tv Dealer Packages
Yes, there are four good packages in the IrokoTv dealers program you can register with, depending on your capacity.
1. Basic Package (50,000)
The registration cost for this package is 50,000, and the dealer will get
- Free T-Shirts
- A2 poster and
- 32GB SD Card with 500+ movies and series
2. Gold Package – #100,000
The registration cost for this package is 100,000, and the dealer will get;
- A2 Posters
- Aluminum Signage
- Roll-up Banner
- 32GB SD Card with movies & series
3. Platinum Package – #250,000
The registration cost for this package is 250,000, and the dealer will get;
- IROKOtv Branded Kiosk
- A2 Posters
- 32GB SD Card with movies & series
4. Alternative Package (Minimum of N16,000 registration fee)
- Sales Security Deposit (Half of the amount paid)
- 32GB SD card
5. Student Package (N5,000)
- Sales security deposit (N5000)
NOTE: You don’t need a shop. All you need is your Android device.
How to Register for the IrokoTV Dealers Program
If you are interested in joining the IrokoTV dealers program, the first thing you have to do is to visit the irokoTV dealer official webpage http://dealers.irokotv.com/ or jump to the registration form portal – https://irokodealer.typeform.com/to/x4bI20 and fill the dealer form.
Ensure that you fill in the appropriate fields with your name, gender, date of birth, state of residence, city, phone no, email, dealer package type, and then submit.
After that, you are now to a one-time registration fee depending on your preferred dealer package.
Lastly, after meeting the requirements, you will start to receive training and welcome packs.
How to succeed as an Iroko TV dealer
- Every good Iroko dealer I’ve ever encountered has a solid understanding of the platform. You can’t market what you have no idea about, after all. A sales presentation that uses shady methods is doomed to failure. Today’s customers are well-informed and not easily deceived. As a result, honesty should be at the forefront of every sales conversation.
- In the selling process, confidence is a necessity. A good IROKO TV dealer must be the leading expert on the iroko TV platform. Understanding everything about IROKO TV is the single most important thing you can do to appear more genuine and competent when you’re selling. It also has certain advantages, like as making you extra tough and immune to risk and rejection since you already know what arguments your prospects might raise—and how to respond to them accurately.
- Prepare to work. Hard. If there’s one thing I’ve learned about the biggest IROKO TV dealer, it’s that they don’t go on holidays just because they’ve met their sales goal. They usually give between 200 and 300 percent of their time.
The Iroko TV dealer program registration is just that simple. But if you want to learn more about this, I advise you to visit the IrokoTV dealer official webpage –http://dealers.irokotv.com/