IMDb, or Internet Movie Database, is an internet-based portal for films, tv series, interactive media, and other entertainment. Amazon is the owner of the website. It presents insight about films, video streaming, and home movies, and also details on grading, camera crew, and actors. IMDbPro, on the other hand, is a wonderful tool for experts in the media. It provides up-to-date content on films, games, and other areas.
In addition, IMDbPro provides customers with a variety of membership options that include access to premium content. Additionally, there are sophisticated tools provided to individuals in the media sector To promote their films, soap operas, online games and other projects in order to build a successful career.
The Upsides to IMDbPro Membership Plan Subscription
Let’s analyze what is added in the IMDbPro membership package and whether it is beneficial. Will you get any form of benefits when you pay the IMDbPro fee? Yes, when a member joins the service, they gain access to a number of advantages. This includes the following:
- You’ll be able to enter your contact details and updates about your agency or representation.
- You will be able to add information such as images, descriptions, and more to your IMDb page using the page management tool.
- This also allows you to build your film, tv, mini-series, and many other databases.
- The service includes an IMDbPro mobile app that allows you to search millions of profiles and keep up with the latest industry trends.
Other membership perks include access to analytics, casting services, MOVIEmeter, COMPANYmeter rating, STARmeter, Box office information, and much more. Learn how to become an IMDbPro member and see the cost in the table below. Above all, there’s the IMDbPro 30-Day Free Trial, which you may use to get started.
How much does IMDbPro cost? | What is the IMDb charge?
Many professionals in the entertainment industry now utilize IMDbPro to promote themselves on IMDb and Amazon Prime Video. For example, you can get details about your films and Series on IMDb and Amazon Prime Video. Then there’s IMDb Pro, which gives you access to all of that as well as thousands of more casting announcements in one spot. Meanwhile, IMDbPro is worth subscribing to because it is the leading internet database for movies, television shows, and other media, with an estimated 83 million registered users.
It now offers a 30-day free trial for the new or existing subscriber, after which you can discontinue your subscription plan at any time. After that, you can pay $19.99 every month or $149.99 every year to use IMDb Pro. That is the price of the service, and you can try it out for free to check if it is worth it. However, the IMDb-Pro 30-Day Free Trial is an additional option for you to consider.
How to Get a Free 30-Day Trial of IMDbPro
To begin your 30-day free trial of IMDbPro subscription, you’ll need an Amazon account as well as a credit card. The intriguing thing is that you can cancel at any moment, but you cannot cancel once the time limit has been exceeded.
To open a membership account, click here.
- Go to https://pro.imdb.com/signup/ and then choose Start Free Trial located on the IMDb sign up page.
- Sign in using our secure server with your Amazon email and password.
- Then you can create an IMDb account with your Amazon account.
- Choose the preferable payment subscriptions that you prefer
- Then you can confirm your card and add your payment method.
Finally, review your checkout and click Join IMDbPro to complete your registration. Keep in mind that your account will not be debited until your free trial has completed. Unless you cancel your subscription before the conclusion of your free trial, it will continue.