How to Create a JAMB Profile for 2021 Registration Online Without Stress.
How to Create JAMB Profile – Do you know that it is now mandatory for all candidates to create a Profile on the Jamb website before they can participate in the 2020 UTME exercise? Yes, that’s it, and that why we’ve decided to bring to your notice the possible way you can create a Jamb profile at ease through www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ValidateeMail
Some candidates have been finding it difficult to register their profiles on the JAMB portal. Sometimes a candidate will go out very early in the morning to JAMB Office, just to return in the evening without creating his/her profile.
believe me, that’s the main reason why I have decided to write this guideline on how you can easily create your JAMB profile all by yourself and at the convenience of home using a Smartphone or Laptop.
Why Should you Create this Profile?
The benefit of having an account with JAMB is that? When you create your profile on the portal, you can;
- Check your Jamb result when it is out
- Print of JAMB result slip
- Print out your result
- Print admission letter
- Apply for correction of data, etc
How to Create – Possible Guide
– Online Jamb Profile Creating Guide
STEP 1: Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ValidateeMail.
STEP 2: Supply the required information.
STEP 3: Finally, create your profile by clicking on the ‘Verify e-Mail‘ button.
STEP 4: After successful creation, you will have to check your email for JAMB verification mail and do the needful.
However, In case you do not see the mail in your inbox, check your email spam folder and click on the link sent from JAMB and do the needful to activate your profile.
NOTE THIS: There is a code that you will get after successfully creating your profile for the first time. This UNIQUE CODE is what you are expected to take to the CBT Centre during registration.
– How to Create JAMB Profile with Phone vIA SMS
- Sends his/her Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable). This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB short code of 55019
- One cell number (mobile number) can be used by one candidate only
- A confirmation code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN
PROFILE SELF HELP IN CASE OF MISTAKE / LOSS:
- To correct a mistake in the candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middle name” to 55019
- To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the required details?
- Can I check my admission status from the profile?
- How do I acquire UTME Registration E-PINs?
If you have any questions on this article, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, or Whatsapp and also, endeavor to visit this page regularly, so as to stay updated on this.