Unity Bank USSD Code *7799# to Check Account Balance Offline.
At this point/era that we are now, I don’t think you need to go to an ATM to check your account, neither do you have to download any mobile app or funny enough visit the bank you are banking with to check the said account balance.
Imagine that you are only going to check your balance and not to withdraw at the ATM and then there are over 50 persons there who want to withdraw and you are the 30th person in the queue. Oh my God, you will wait for so long all in the name of checking account balance in which you can do from home.
Sometimes what makes me not to like the idea of visiting the bank or ATM stand to check my account balance is that others may take a view of privacy.
Funny enough, If my account balance is like a radio frequency, they will know that I have 101.1 nairas left.
So to avoid this form of embarrassment, I will show you everything you need to know about checking your account balance with your phone via a USSD code.
NOTE: The USSD code is not only used for checking account bal\ance, rather you can use it to perform a whole lot of functions like Transfer, Cashless withdrawal, Electricity bill payment, Decoder subscription payment and others.
However, here on this page, I will only show you how to check your Unity Bank account balance using the USSD code.
About Unity Bank
Unity Bank is a large financial services provider in Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial capital. Unity Bank also maintains an operations base in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital.
As of December 2012, the bank’s total assets were valued at about US$2.45 billion (NGN:396 billion), with shareholders’ equity of approximately US$322 million (NGN:51.5 billion).
ALSO CHECK: GTBank 737 Codes
Yes, Unity Bank plc is the flagship institution of the Unity Bank Group. Other members of the financial services group include the following:
- Unity Capital & Trust Limited
- Caranda Management Services Limited
- Unity Registrars Limited
- Northlink Insurance Brokers Limited
- Newdevco Investments & Securities Limited
- UnityKapital Assurance plc
- Pelican Prints Limited
- Unity Bank BDC
- Hexali Properties Limited
Why Choose Unity Bank USSD Banking Option
Below are the core reasons why you should try using the USSD option to check your unity bank account balance
- This does not require an internet connection
3. The service works on all types of network – MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile
4. Another reason why you should choose the Unity Bank USSD option is that you can check your balance at any time of the day, even during weekends and public holidays
How to Check Unity Bank Account Balance Using Phone?
IMPORTANT: Kindly note that this code only works with a phone number linked to your Unity Bank account.
- To check your Unity bank account balance, dial *7799# and select the option that says ‘check account balance’.
- Next, enter the last 4 digits of your ATM card number or your USSD banking PIN to confirm your request.
After following the steps above, you’ll receive a message Unity bank notifying you of your account balance.
NOTE: Service amount of N10.05 will be charged for the action performed.