The Lagos bar beach is one of the most attractive and popular places in Lagos state you should visit if you haven’t done that.
The beach is situated precisely in Victoria Island alongside Ahmadu Bello, the Bar Beach is a beach on the Atlantic Ocean along the shorelines of Lagos.
However, the Lagos bar beach is mostly visited mainly during festive periods because it has lost some of its attractions due to the massive concrete works being done along the coastline.
Even with the loss of its most attractive parts, some people still find it interesting for their horse riding, swimming, beach football, and picnic activities. Howbeit, the beach has a calmer and private part of it which is the “Kuramo side.”
At the beach, leisure providers are still setting up beach seats that they can rent out to visitors in exchange for money, But their activities are not as powerful before.
ALSO READ: ABC Transport Terminals & Price List
12 Exciting Things to Do at Bar Beach, Lagos
There are many interesting features of the Lagos bar beach, and these are;
- Boat Riding
- Volleyball Renting
- Kick Boxing
- Water Volleyball
- Quad Biking
- Table Tennis
1. Boat Riding: At the bar beach, boat riding is usually organised for single couples or groups, and they are always charged accordingly.
2. Volleyball Renting: If you want to play the following games at the place, you will be a sum of two hundred Naira only (N200) for space. But you will have to deposit one thousand Naira (N1000) while renting a football and volleyball and a refund is made when returned.
3. Kick Boxing: This activity at the beach will cost two thousand Naira only (N2000) per session for an Adult and one thousand Naira (N1000) for kids.
4. Boxing: ✅✓✓☑
5. Wrestling: ✅✓✓☑
6. Water Volleyball: ✅✓✓☑
7. Canoeing: The cost of doing this activity at the beach is N200 for Adults paddling oneself and N500 if you are to be paddled. For children, it is just N200
8. Quad Biking: The cost of this sports activity at the Lagos beach N2000 for 10 minutes
9. Skiing: Skiing is a means of transport using skis to glide on snow. The cost of this sports activity at the Lagos beach is N200
10. Archery: Archery is the art, sport, practice, or skill of using a bow to shoot arrows. The cost of this sports activity at the Lagos beach is N500 per session – 10 arrows
11. Table Tennis: Table tennis, also known as ping-pong and whiff-whaff, is a sport in which two or four players hit a lightweight ball, also known as the ping-pong ball, back and forth across a table using small rackets. The game takes place on a hard table divided by a net. The cost of performing this sports activity at the Lagos beach is N200.
12. Pool/Snooker: The cost of performing this sports activity at the Lagos beach is N200.
As of the time this publication was made, I believe that there are some people out there who are looking for this piece of information. So you can help them find it by sharing with them on Facebook, Twitter, or WhatsApp with just a click on any of your preferred share buttons below.
Thanks for reading about bar beach Lagos via awajis.com, Kindly bookmark our site for your daily updates.