See the full list of Nigerian Universities Offering Accountancy/Finance/Accounting courses.
Accountancy, Finance, and accounting courses are some of the most competitive courses offered in Nigerian Universities.
These courses have great career prospects.
Check below to see the list of Universities in Nigeria that offers these courses.
But before then, let’s examine the advantage of studying Accountancy in Nigerian Universities.
Why Study Accounting?
It takes a minimum of four years (eight semesters) to get a Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy in Nigeria.
Studying Accountancy/Finance as a course in Nigerian Universities will help you develop key technical skills through a variety of courses, including Business Mathematics, Cost Accounting, Audit, Tax System, Management System, Management Information System, Financial Reporting, among others.
In your final year, you’ll complete the Research Methods and Project work to allow you to put your skills into practice.
With a B.Sc. degree in Accounting, you can become an accountant. You could consider several other career options, including stockbroker, actuary, management consultant, financial manager, or mortgage advisor.
Universities that Offer Accountancy/Finance/Accounting
Below is the full list of Universities that offer Accountancy/Finance/Accounting as a course:
Federal Universities that Offer Accountancy/Finance/Accounting
- Ahmadu Bello University
- Obafemi Awolowo University
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- University of Nigeria
- University of Uyo
- University of Jos
- University of Port Harcourt
- University of Abuja
- University of Maiduguri
- University of Lagos
- Federal University of Lafia
- Federal University of Kashere
- Federal University Oye Ekiti
- Federal University Wukari
- Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State
State Nigerian Universities Offering Accountancy/Finance/Accounting
- Abia State University
- Adamawa State University, Mubi
- Adekunle Ajasin University
- Bauchi State University
- Benue State University
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Cross River University of Technology
- Ebonyi State University
- Ekiti State University
- Imo State University
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna
- Kogi State University, Anyigba
- Lagos State University
- Plateau State University
- Rivers State University
- Taraba State University, Jalingo
- University of Osun
- Yobe State University, Damaturu
Private Nigerian Universities Offering Accountancy/Finance/Accounting
- Nigeria Turkish Nile University, Abuja
- Salem University, Lokoja
- Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa, Edo State
- Tansain University, Oba, Anambra State
- Achievers University Owo
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji
- Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City
- Bingham University, Karu
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota
- Crawford University, Faith City, Km 8, Atan-Agbara Road, Igbesa
- Crescent University, Abeokuta
- Fountain University, Osogbo
- Caritas University
- Western Delta University
- Wellspring University
- Nile University of Nigeria
- Igbinedion University
- Evangel University
- America University of Nigeria
- Kwararafa University
- Madonna University
- McPherson University
- Admiralty University of Nigeria
- Eastern Palm University
- University of Mkar
- Lead City University
- Novena University Ogume
- Paul University, Awka
- Redeemers University
- Salem University, Lokoja
Here you have it: the comprehensive list of federal, state and private universities in Nigeria that offers accounting courses.
Take advantage of this information.
We hope to get feedback from you. Thank you.