UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form – Have you heard that the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Nursing Form for admission into the 2020/2021 academic session of the school is now on? Yes, the form is out and you purchase it by following this guide.
Here in this article, you will get the full details on application requirements and how to obtain the UMTH admission form successfully without being duped.
RELATED: Post UTME 2020 Live Updates
However, the application form will cost you a fee amount of N3000 only and all your payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account” after which you will have to present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
After completely filling the application form, you will have to return it to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than 4th May to 26th June 2020 (Deadline).
Note Before Returning:
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Entrance Examination: 13th July 2020.
After the entrance exam, successful candidates will be invited for interview.
UMTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Applicants for School of Nursing should be between Eighteen (18) and Twenty Four (24) years of age.
If you have any question, All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through: 08036789805, 08021461715 or [email protected]
We hope this article was helpful.
If you like this article, please share it with your friends using any of the share buttons below.