Now, we will be examining a set of possible questions and answers from the novel “The life changer’. Many candidates are taking part in the JAMB 2021 exams and they have been asking numerous questions regarding the likely questions from the jamb recommended novel, Life Changer.
These questions include: “How do I obtain sample questions from The Life Changer?” Where will I find all the questions from the novel?”. There are others who are even seeking a downloadable PDF of the questions. The majority of the 2020/2021 jamb candidates are asking the same question. It is certainly an excellent idea to ask such questions.
Practise the Life Changer Quiz at https://jambcbt.awajis.com/life-changer/
The ‘life changer’ is the newest novel that was added into the General JAMB English Comprehension JAMB 2021/2022 exams. You shouldn’t be worried since the novel is very entertaining and you can finish the book in eight days if you read ten pages each day.
Objective Questions from the Life Changer JAMB Novel
1. What is Ummi’s Occupation?
- A. Nurse
- B. Teacher
- C. Businessperson
- D. Accountant
2. Who can be described as meddlesome?
- A. Daddy
- B. Ummi
- C. Bint
- D. Mallam Salihu
3. ‘Just call yourself Omar Esquire”
Who made this statement?
- A. Teemah
- B. Bint
- C. Jamila
- D. Ummi
4. What position is Bint in the family?
- A. Last born
- B. First child
- C. Second child
- D. Third child
5. What was Ummi’s reason for her impromptu barging?
- A. To monitor her children’s activities
- B. To ensure the children were safe
- C. To keep them on their feet
- D. To ensure they maintain cleanliness
6. Omar’s admission signals________
- A. storytelling
- B. a life-changing experience
- C. being a learned
- D. community appraisal
This statement was made by _________
- A. Salma
- B. Teemah
- C. Bint
- D. Ngozi
8. What was the reason for the delay at the faculty registration office?
- A. The lecturer’s negligience
- B. The queue was endless
- C. John’s delay in cleaning the office
- D. the lecturer was absent
- A. Thieves
- B. politician
- C. lawyers
- D. Policemen
10. At what age did Talle lose his father and stepmother?
- A. 21
- B. 20
- C. 19
- D. 18
- A. Murder
- B. Kidnapping and Robbery
- C. Kidnapping and extortion
- D. smuggling
- A. First-person point of view
- B. Third person ominscient
- C. Second-person point of view
- D. limited ominiscient
13. What brand of Phone did Salim buy?
- A. Nokia
- B. Iphone
- C. Itel
- D. Samsung
14. Omar’s achievement was by no means a small feat. This means that?
- A. Omar’s achievement was difficult
- B. His accomplishment was small
- C. Omar’s achievement was not as difficult as it seems
- D. His accomplishment was not by a small feat
15. Labaran gives Tomiwa a bundle of _______?
- A. One thousand naira notes
- B. five hundred naira notes
- C. two hundred naira notes
- D. ten dollar notes
16. Salma and her roommates were _________
- A. A students
- B. Outstanding students
- C. B students
- D. Average students
17. How old is Bint?
- A. 7
- B. 6
- C. 5
- D. 4
18. How did Omar check his admission status?
- A. visiting a cyber cafe
- B. through his phone
- C. by visiting the university
- D. through a friend’s phone
19. What subject is optional in Bint’s school?
- A. Music
- B. French
- C. Fine Art
- D. Handwriting
20. Omar had ______ credits in the WAEC examination
- A. 9
- B. 5
- C. 8
- D. 7
21. Who often says ” what you teach a child is like writing on a rock and when dried, it would be difficult to erase”
- A. Ummi
- B. Omar
- C. Ummi’s Grandmother
- D. Salma’s grandmother
22. Who is Jamila?
- A. Salma’s roommate
- B. Salma’s friend
- C. Ummi’s second child
- D. Bint’s immediate elder sister
23. Ummi is translated into Arabic as _____?
- A. my mentor
- B. my mother
- C. My Morning Star
- D. my muse
24. Teemah is the first ________ of the family.
- A. child
- B. graduate
- C. daughter
- D. female
25. Ummi’s husband always wanted to study?
- A. accounting
- B. pharmacy
- C. Linguistics
- D. Law
Practise the Life Changer quiz on jambcbt.awajis.com
Answers to questions from the Life Changer JAMB Novel
We reported that the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) instructed each and every candidate taking the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to read the novel The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jali, because they will be tested on excerpts and passages from the book.
Khadija Abubakar Jali’s novel “The Life Changer” attempts to rewrite the stories of student’s daily lives on campus.
The book is filled with optimism, as it preaches important messages of hope and salvation to young people.
While the novel is the author’s debut publication, she appears to be suggesting that women are on the rise in the African intellectual landscape.
The narrative follows Salma and her fellow university students as they get caught up in an unstable and chaotic academic environment.