Peter Drucker Challenge Essay Contest 2022…
See the Peter Drucker Challenge Essay Contest theme, eligibility, and requirement and how to participate right here. The Contest is for Students & Young Entrepreneurs.
The Drucker Challenge is an international essay competition held annually by the Drucker Society Europe in conjunction with the Drucker Forum. The Challenge explores a current topic in management – typically related to the theme of the Forum – in the context of Peter Drucker’s human-oriented management philosophy.
ESSAY THEME: WHAT CRISIS DEMANDS OF THE MANAGER
Peter Drucker Challenge Eligibility/Requirement
- Be 18-35 years old (inclusive of both ages)
- Have been selected no more than once (or not at all) among the top 10 since 2010
You can submit one essay to participate as either a student or a professional
(please mention your main occupation in the submission form)
- You are a part-time or full-time student (bachelor’s, master’s, MBA, or PhD), or you are seeking your first opportunity after the completion of your last degree
You are a;
- manager of people, projects, budgets, and/or processes
- an entrepreneur or business owner
- licensed professional
- social volunteer or community leader
Peter Drucker Challenge Prizes & Benefits.
- 1st prize winner: Cash prize of € 1.500 (~ INR 1.3 Lacs)
- 2nd and 3rd prize winners: € 800 (~ INR 73,000)
Click here for complete information about the Awards and Prizes.
- Complimentary virtual respectively in-person pass for the 13th Global Peter Drucker Forum, to be held as a fully digital event with provision for additional in-person sessions on November 18 afternoon and November 19, if health and travel regulations allow
- Invitation to attend the virtual Gala event with Awards ceremony on November 18
- Opportunity to win the Special Recognition Award for the most original essay
- Certificate with ranking
- Invitation to join the exclusive Drucker Challenge Alumni Community on social media networks
- One-year-all-access subscription to the Harvard Business Review
- Ranking list and link to your essay on www.druckerchallenge.org, Drucker Forum Newsletter, and social media
Your essay may be re-published by your university/company with credits given to Peter Drucker Society Europe
- Funding of travel expenses: If health regulations allow, you may consider travelling to Vienna. Your international travel and accommodation costs for attending the Forum will then be reimbursed based on our travel process & policy.
Peter Drucker Challenge Evaluation Criteria
The jury will assess your ability to analyze, synthesize and produce a coherent and impactful essay specifically.
- Your insights and original thoughts about the topic
- Your story-telling style and ability to communicate fluently in English
- Your research and citations of primary and secondary sources
- Your conclusions could be drawn from Peter Drucker’s article on Managing Oneself
Submission Deadline: June 7, 2022
Global Peter Drucker Forum: November 17 – 19, 2022
Winners and Top 10 finalists will be announced at the Award ceremony: on November 18, 2022
How to Apply/Submit Your Entry
Click here to submit your essay.
- NO entry fees are to be paid
- Authors from all around the world are invited
- Get the answers to your queries here.
- In the event that your question isn’t answered there, please write to [email protected].
How to Write A Winning Essay for Peter Drucker Challenge
Watch this video here to see how you can write a winning essay for this competition.
Haven saw how to apply for the Peter Drucker Challenge essay contest; what’s your next line of action? Don’t you think someone else might be looking for this same opportunity? Yes, others are looking for this. So what is holding you not to share it with them now that you’ve seen it? Just click on any of our share buttons below that interest you, and boom, you are on the right sharing track…
For your daily scholarship updates, bookmark or subscribe to our site to stay updated. Thanks for always reading through our content.