Waec GCE Result Checker 2022 – www.waecdirect.org.
This post serves as a general guideline to all WAEC GCE candidates on how they can check their prospective WAEC GCE Results by themselves following the release of the 2022 WAEC Private candidates Exam Results.
As a candidate, you can now check your result online and offline with the help of this article. So, once the result is out, use the following guidelines to check your result.
GCE Exam Fact
The GCE exam was formally known as November WAEC GCE. You can check it at the portal – waecdirect.org.
See Also: How to Check WAEC SSCE Results
How to Check WAEC GCE Result 2022 Online
Below are the steps you need to follow to check your WAEC GCE result online:
- Go to the WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2022
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
WAEC GCE Result Offline Checking Guide
You can check your WAEC GCE Result via SMS.
Check your WAEC GCE result through SMS by following the procedures outlined here:
However, the SMS will Cost N30 Only.
To check the result via SMS, send a text in the format below to 32327
TEXT FORMAT: WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear. E.g. (WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2022)
Note: There should be no space in the message. Please ensure you adhere strictly to the format above.
Wait for some time and your result will be delivered to your phone via SMS.
IMPORTANT: You can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise!
Use the comment section to connect with us and share this information with others using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google