Waec GCE Result Checker 2020 – www.waecdirect.org.
Waec GCE Result – The 2020 Waec Private candidates Exam Result has just been released to the public. That exam was formally known as November Waec GCE. You can check it at the portal – waecdirect.org.
We are pleased to inform you that you can now check your WAEC GCE result online and offline. Once the result is out, use the following guidelines to check your result.
See Also: How to Check Waec SSCE Results
How to Check WAEC GCE Result 2020
below are the steps you need to follow;
- Go to the WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit center number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2019
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
How to Check WAEC GCE Result via SMS.
yes, you can check your WAEC GCE result through SMS by following the procedures outlined here, however,. the SMS will Cost N30 Only;
To check the result via SMS, send a text in the format below to 32327
TEXT FORMAT: WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear i.e (WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013)
Note: There should be no space in the message, please ensure you adhere strictly to the format above.
Wait for some time and your result will be delivered to your phone via SMS.
IMPORTANT: you can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise!
Use the comment section below to share your results with others and share this to reach others using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google