Want to take that much-needed vacation but aren’t sure how to put your eBay Store into Vacation Mode? However, there is no need to be concerned, as this article has you covered. It’s understandable that you’ll require a break at some point during the holidays.
That’s fantastic, but there are a few things to keep in mind, especially if you’re self-employed. eBay Store enables you to create a highly customizable platform with a professional appearance. It even has a time-away mode for when you need to be away for an extended period of time.
So if you’re wondering whether you can put your eBay store into vacation mode, the answer is yes. Thus, all you need to do is continue reading to learn how to put your eBay store into vacation mode.
How to put your eBay Store on Vacation Mode
It’s quite straightforward to learn how to put your eBay store into vacation mode. Prior to anything else, it is prudent to consider the interests of your prospective buyers; how? It will be a bonus to make your potential buyers know that you are on vacation by turning on your vacation settings.
Additionally, there is a proper way to pause your eBay listings while on vacation. This article will demonstrate the proper way to do so via the Vacation Mode feature in your My eBay portal.
Steps to Put Your eBay Store on Vacation Mode
As a result, you must modify your vacation settings in order to enable vacation mode for your eBay store. The steps below outline how to modify your store’s vacation settings;
- In My eBay, click the Messages tab.
- Change the settings.
- Select Turn ON in the Store vacation settings section.
- If you want to hide your fixed price listings from eBay search results and Store pages, as well as prevent buyers from purchasing items in these listings while you’re away, select
- Hide and prevent purchases from my fixed price listings. (Note that this does not apply to auction-style listings.)
- If you want buyers to know when you’ll be back and ready to ship items, select Display a return date and enter the date in the provided field.
- In the Message to display on your storefront section, you can customize the default text displayed in the textbox.
- Click Apply.
How to Schedule Time Away
The steps below outline how to schedule time away if necessary;
- Navigate to your Time Away preferences.
- Select Arrange for time away.
- Allow item sales while on vacation or Pause item sales while on vacation.
- Establish a start and end date for your vacation. If you permit item sales, you may take up to 15 days off. If you suspend item sales, your absence may last up to 30 days. You should schedule your time away to begin a day before you depart to accommodate any last-minute orders and to conclude a day after you return to allow for processing of all pending orders.
- Finally, click Apply.You will require Time Away during holidays or breaks if you do not have hired help or if you are unable to handle orders due to a variety of factors. All sellers have access to the Time Away settings. To learn more about how to put your eBay store on vacation, click here.