From the network that introduced the first per second billing and first BlackBerry service to the country… Introducing Glo 4G-LTE.
Upgrade to Glo 4G LTE and enjoy SUPER FAST INTERNET SPEED. The 4G-LTE network would be available across the country.
use the the navigation bar below the image to jump around…
See the new glo 4g data plans and their activation instructions.
Glo 4G LTE Data Plans
Below is the GLO 4G LTE Data plans, Prices, Data Volumes and Validity periods. Visit the official glo site here for more
How to subscribe: Just dial *777# and select your choice of 4G LTE plans
|Plan Name||Price (N)||Data Volume||Validity|
|Small Plans||4G LTE 50||50||30MB||1 Day|
|4G LTE 100||100||60MB||1 Day|
|4G LTE 200||200||200MB||5 Days|
|Medium Plans||4G LTE 500||500||1.6GB||7 Days|
|4G LTE 1000||1,000||3.2GB||30 Days|
|Large Plans||4G LTE 2000*||2,000||7.5GB||30 Days|
|4G LTE 2500*||2,500||10GB||30 Days|
|4G LTE 3000**||3,000||12GB||30 Days|
|4G LTE 4000**||4,000||18GB||30 Days|
|4G LTE 5000**||5,000||24GB||30 Days|
|4G LTE 8000**||8,000||48GB||30 Days|
|4G LTE 15000**||15,000||60GB||30 Days|
|4G LTE 18000**||18,000||90GB||30 Days|
*Plans offers free music on demand
**Plans offers free music, video and movies on demand
How to get the Glo 4G LTE
Step 1: Get a LTE Sim from any Gloworld, Glozone and dealer outlet nationwide.
Step 2: Get a LTE Handset or Device from Open market or Gloworld.
Step 3: Buy your 4G-LTE data plan.
Glo 4G LTE FAQs
ad: mtn data rates
1. What is LTE?
LTE stands for “Long Term Evolution”. It is the evolution of standards for wireless network after 3G and is the most advance wireless technology offering Ultra Fast Internet speed.”. It is Glo’s latest offering, providing high speed internet service.
2. What can I do with Glo LTE service?
– Faster Download and Upload data Speeds. (Download a 1GB movie within a few minutes instead of hours or a 3MB music file in a few second instead of minutes).
– Watch a Ultra high definition videos with no buffering
3. What is the difference between 3G and LTE?
GLO LTE is multiple times faster than 3G network. LTE is the fastest wireless data technology available today in the World.
4. How do I get to use Glo LTE service?
– You can become a Glo LTE subscribers with the following three simple steps:
—- Get a LTE SIM from a Gloworld or swap your existing SIM.
—- Get a LTE enabled Smartphone
—- Dial *777# & buy a plan of your choice.
Enjoy this world class experience, once in LTE coverage area.
5. Where is LTE coverage available?
Service live in Lagos: Lekki, Ikoyi, Victoria Isla, Ajah and Akoka, Abuja: Maitama, Wuse, Asokoro, Garki/Central Business District and Airport Road, Port Harcourt: Aba Road, Trans Amadi, Diobu, Old GRA and UNIPORT, Benin, Warri, Eket, Jos, Zaria: ABU, Yola: ABTI. Other major cities coming soon nationwide.
6. Where do I get the LTE SIM?
You can get LTE SIM from any Gloworld, Glozone or Glo dealer outlets closest to you.
7. How can I subscribe to an LTE data plan?
Just dial *777# and select your choice of 4G LTE plans
8. Are the LTE data plans on auto renewal?
Yes they are all on auto renewal
9. How do I check if my current phone is LTE supported?
To check your phone support LTE for Glo, text 4G to 400.
10. Which handsets/devices are supported by GLO LTE service?