Here is whats up. The BECE JSS3 junior WAEC exam that took place sometime around April 2017 is out for the public. You can check it at the portal – www.myneco.com . | ss3 Waec SSCE Results
How to Check Your 2017 Junior WAEC Result
Below is the official procedure for checking your 2017-2018 Junior Waec Resul
- Buy the NECO Result Cards at the NECO office
- Visit the NECO 2017 Result Checking page
- Select JSCE as your Exam Type
- Choose the exam year – 2017
- Scratch & enter the PIN at back of the result checking card.
- Enter the Examination number in the required space(confirm that it’s correct)
- Click on the “Check my Result” button.
Your BECE Junior Waec Result should be displayed to you now?
How was it it? Hope you made it. Use the comment section below to share!