Junior Waec Result 2023: This post is published specifically for those who took part in the recently ended Junior Waec exams and are interested in checking their results. Read on to learn the steps you need to take to access your Junior Waec result.
Please be informed that the results for the just concluded JSS3 BECE/Junior WAEC examination have been uploaded on the Neco official results portal. All students, principals, and parents are encouraged to visit the website to check their results or the results of their students or wards.
Today, we’ll show you how to conveniently check your JSS3 BECE results online without having to physically go to the school notice board or visit the school where you took the exams.
See also: Jamb 2023 Result Checker
How to Check Junior WAEC Result 2023 | Step-by-Step Guide
Important: Kindly know that you must purchase a token to check your Junior WAEC or BECE results successfully. To purchase a token, simply follow the steps below:
- Visit NECO’s official results portal,
- Create an account if you don’t have one.
- Login to your account,
- Then, follow the on-screen prompts to purchase a token successfully.
Now, follow the guidelines below to check your BECE or Junior WAEC result with ease:
01. Visit the NECO result-checking portal
02. Select your exam year. E.g. 2023,
03. Select your examination type. That is, Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE),
04. Enter the Token you purchased earlier OR the PIN from the scratch card you purchased.
05. Input your registration number,
06. Tap the Check Result button, and then a pop-up page will display your result.
The Grading System for JSS3 BECE or Junior WAEC in 2023
The grading system for the JSS3 BECE or Junior WAEC examination is as follows:
- A – Distinction
- B – Upper Credit
- C – Lower Credit
- P – Pass
- F – Fail
How to Print Your JSS3 Junior WAEC NECO BECE Result
Follow the steps listed below to print your Neco Bece results after checking them on your computer or mobile device:
- A printer should be connected to your computer.
- Click on your computer’s print button or the Ctrl P key on your keyboard
- Download the result in PDF if you’re using a mobile device, then print it at the closest cybercafé.
How can I purchase a BECE checker online?
To check your BECE results online, purchase a BECE Results Checker Card by following these simple steps.
- Select the BECE Results Checker option when you access the Checker Cards Portal.
- Pick the kind of card you need, and then select how many cards you want to purchase.
- Enter your contact information by clicking the “Buy Now” button and entering your first and last names, email address, and phone number.
- Go ahead and pay using your preferred method, either mobile money or a credit or debit card.
- Verify your payment and get an email with a voucher for the result check.
- The result check voucher will be delivered to the email address you provided during the purchase once your payment has been confirmed.
How to Check JSS3 BECE or Junior WAEC Result by State
- Visit Abia State’s Examinations Development Commission Portal,
- Login to your account if you have created one,
- Select the exam type. That is, BECE,
- Select exam year,
- Enter your Pin,
- Then, tap the Show My Result button, and your result will be displayed.
- Visit the Bauchi State Ministry of Education portal dedicated to checking BECE results via https://www.moebauchi.bu.gov.ng/result/find_result2.php
- Enter your Index number and Card Number in their respective boxes,
- Then, tap the Check Result button to view your result.
- Log on to the Delta State Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education (DELTAMOBSE) portal via https://deltamobse.net/uportal/index.php,
- Tap the Check Secondary Result Status (USING EXAM. NO.),
- Enter your Pin Code and Examination Number in their respective boxes,
- Tap the Submit Button to access your JSS3 BECE or Junior WAEC result.
- Visit the official website via http://erc.nasmoe.net.ng/bece/
- Enter your username and password,
- Tap the Login button,
- On the top right corner, tap BECE Result Examination,
- Your result will be downloaded and available in PDF format.
- Go to www.plabece.com.ng,
- Locate and tap Open Result Checker,
- Enter your scratch card number and exam number in their respective boxes,
- Tap Preview, and your results will be displayed.
Note: An Access Card is required to check and print a result. Candidates should contact their schools for their Access Cards.
Now, to check your JSS3 BECE or Junior WAEC result:
- G0 to https://kwarabece.com/
- Tap the Check result (2023) button,
- Enter your examination number in the box provided,
- Enter your card PIN,
- Then, tap the Check Result button to view your result.
- Candidates should obtain their BECE scratch card at the school they wrote the exam at no cost,
- Log on to www.edcenugu.net and tap check result.
- Select your local government and the name of your school in the box provided,
- Enter your examination or registration number, the card PIN, and the serial number in the login box,
- Once you logged in, you will be able to see your result,
- Afterward, you can print the result.
For states that don’t have an online portal, the results will be sent to all secondary school principals by the Ministry of Education. Therefore, contact your school about your results.
Note: Results for all government public junior secondary schools are now available for pickup at the district headquarters. While licenced, authorised private junior secondary schools should pick up their school results from various liaison officers. School heads of accredited private junior secondary schools that register for the exam should consult the board headquarters.
Also check: How to Check WAEC Result
We hope you find this information helpful. Please use any of the share buttons below to share this information.