NYSC Batch A 2017 – Today’s update.
Quick Info for NYSC Batch A STREAM 2
- Printing of call up letters will start on Friday, 21st July 2017.
- Orientation course for stream 2 is scheduled for Wednesday, 26th July, 2017 through Tuesday, 15th August, 2017.
- Registration & verification of PCMs: Wednesday 26th July – Thursday, 27th July, 2017
- Closing ceremony: Tuesday, 15th August, 2017
All PCMs are to proceed to their Orientation camps at the camp addresses indicated in their call-up letters.
I made this page to compile everything you’d wanna know about the 2017 NYSC Batch A – Complete mobilization timetable, Info on call up letters, how to print out NYSC batch A call up letter, info on 2017 senate list, date for Orientation exercises, Links to relevant Nairaland threads. etc.
Feel free to use the comment section to add ideas.
NYSC Payment via Remita? here is the portal
NYSC Batch A 2017 Passing Out Date
The passing out date for the 2017 NYSC Batch B hasn’t been stated yet.
The date will be same as the NYSC Batch A 2017 Stream 2 POP – Passing Out Parade.
This page will be updated once the date comes out.
NYSC Batch A 2017 Senate List
Here is the complete steps on checking the 2017 NYSC Batch A Senate list for all streams. Follow the instruction below and your life will be simpler.
- Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/VerifySenateLists
- Select your Institution (that is the School you graduated from),
- Enter your Matriculation Number and Surname in the spaces provided,
- Select your date of birth,
- Click the SEARCH button to access the mobilization list.
NYSC Batch A 2017 Mobilization Time Table
The 2017 NYSC Batch A Mobilization time table was recently published on the NYSC Portal.
On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates will begin on the 20th of April, 2017 and end on the 6th of May, 2017.
See the complete timetable as pasted by NYSC Abuja below:
Read: NYSC Posting 2017 – How to Choose States
News for Part time Graduates
All Part-Time Graduates are hereby informed that, for them to get NYSC exclusion certificates, they should go online to register like their full-time counterparts and print their letters of Exclusion Online.
NYSC Batch ‘A’ Online Registration Guide & Requirements – 2017
The NYSC Online portal for 2017 batch A wlill open on thursday 17th April 2017 and close on the 4th of May 2017. Below are the 20 things you should know about the NYSC Online Registration 2017.
- The Website address is any of the following:
- Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
- Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
- Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come to the camp with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this categoriy are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from Institutions located in the following Geo-Political Zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the following Telephone Numbers between 17th April to 4th May, 2017:
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South South – 08092142616
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED ON THURSDAY, 4TH May 2017, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
nysc Batch A 2017 Nairaland Thread
There are some exclusive nysc gists you can only find on the Nairaland.
Here is a direct link to the biggest 2017 NYSC Batch A thread on the Nairaland forum.
Also check these other useful NYSC threads on Nairaland:
- Your NYSC Questions Answered
- 55 Things Corpers should not Leave home without
- Things Corpers should do after POP
- See More threads here
Thanks for dropping by awajis.com/nysc
This page will update you with the latest on 2017 NYSC Batch A. You should visit regularly.