National Teachers Institute Admission Form for 2021
NTI Admission Form – National Teachers Institute Kaduna (NTI) admission for the 2021/2022 academic session is currently ongoing. See how to apply for NTI available programmes below.
National Teachers Institute Available Programmes
National Teachers Institute Kaduna (NTI), offers the following programmes;
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Bachelor’s Degree Programme (BDP)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Advance Diploma in Education (ADE)
- Pivotal Teacher Training Programme (PTTP)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
This programme is designed for graduates of non Educational Certificates (B.Sc, B.A, HND etc) who are Teachers that do not have a professional teaching certificate but are currently teaching or has the passion for teaching.
- Applicants seeking for admission into the NTI Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) are required to possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (B.Sc & B.A), Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in Languages, Social Sciences, Basic Sciences or other related disciplines.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of Second Class Lower Division for Bachelor’s Degree and Lower Credit for Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate or its equivalents respectively.
- Candidates must also meets the UTME requirements.
Duration of the PGDE Programme
The Post Graduate Diploma in Education programme will cover 15 calendar months which consist 12 calendar months of lectures ( course work) and the three (3) remaining months for supervised internship (TP) in specially designed schools and colleges.
National Certificate in Education
This programme is the minimum qualification or requirement for Teaching as adopted by the National Policy on Education.
- Candidates are required to possess five (5) Credits in any of the below certificates. One of the Credit must be in the subject choose to make it a Teaching Subject for the programme.
- Applicants must possess Senior Secondary Certificate Examination SSCE (WAEC, NECO NABTEB)
- Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC-II)
- Genal Certificate Examination (GCE)
- Pivotal Teacher’s Certificate (PTC)
- Higher Islamic Studies Certificate (HISC)
Duration of the NCE Programme: This programme will cover three years with 2 year for lectures and 1 year for Teaching practice.
Other Available Programmes are;
- BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAMME (BDP)
- ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION (ADE)
- PIVOTAL TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAMME (PTTP)
- CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT (CPD)
NTI Programme Application Procedure
If you are interested in apply for the National Teachers Institute programme for 2019/2020 academic session, kindly follow the guide outlined below;
- Visit www.nti.edu.ng to access the NTI official portal, from the homepage click on “Apply for Admissions to Study in NTI” or access it here www.my.nti.edu.ng
- Click on “New Students Apply” Tab to start the registration.
- Applicants are expected create an account using applicants personal information, phone number and email address.
- After successful creating of an account, applicants should log in and continue with their registration.
- The next stage is “Course Selection” where applicants are to choose their programme, Course of choice, state of residence and their prefered study centre.
- The next stage is the payment of application fee. Applicants are expected to pay the sum of money for application according to their programme by generation RRR code and make a payment through REMITA.
NCE/ADE/PTTP Programmes – N2,500
B.Sc/B.A Programmes – N5,500
PGDE Programme – N10,500
- After the successful completion of the payment, applicants should be returned back to their registration account and continue with their registration.
- After the filling of the necessary information, cross-check before submission of your application.
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+