Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment in 2020.
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment – Applications are currently invited from eligible Nigerians (Who have met the recruitment requirements) to submit their applications to the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment portal 2020.
If you are interested in apply for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment, I advise you to read this article with understanding through so as to be successfully recruited into the Nigerian Army as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Officers.
We have listed out various positions that are available in the commission for you to apply. I will like to tell you that all these positions are open both to civilians and already serving military personnel.
However, there is an exception to the already serving personnel which is that only serving military personnel who are directly sponsored by any Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions will be considered
Frequently Asked Question on N/A Recruitment
- How Can I Apply for N/A DSSC 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Nigerian Army DSSC form?
- Is the Nigerian Army DSSC 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will N/A DSSC Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian N/A DSSC updates, etc.
- Is N/A DSSC recruitments Real for 2020 etc?
Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport
- Interested Applicants for this position should possess a minimum of B.Sc/ BA (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in any of the following areas of study: Food Tech., Business Admin, Economics, Marketing, Catering and Hotel Management, Shipping and Supply Chain Management. Having a previous good working experience will be an added advantage for interested candidates.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of B. Eng or HND in Electrical Electronics with other relevant trade qualification from government-approved institutions.
- Applicants Must Possess a minimum of a B.Eng or HND in Aeronautical Engineering, with other relevant trade qualifications from government-approved institutions, with at least 3 years work experience.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of B. Eng. or HND in Mechanical Engineering with at least 2 years work experience.
Directorate of Army Physical Training
- A minimum of Second Class Lower degree or HND (Lower Credit) in any of the following areas: Physical and Health Education, Sports Administration (PGD),Human Kinetics, Sport Coaching, Physiotherapy or Sports Psychology.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of B.Sc in Chemistry/Physics with NCAA approved Fire Fighting License from any recognized organization
Air Traffic Controller
- Applicants must possess a minimum of B.Sc in Geography/Physics/Mathematics with NCAA approved Air Traffic Control License.
Short Service Combatant Commission (SSCC) Officer
Nigerian Army Signals
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in any of the following areas: Telecommunications Engineering, Satellite Communication, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems.
Directorate of Islamic Affairs
- Minimum of BA, B. Ed (Second Class Lower) degree in Arabic and Islamic Studies, LLB Sharia with Diploma in Arabic from either of these Universities; Azhar University, Cairo or Saudi University.
Note: All applicants interested in this position must produce a testimony of excellent character from a reputable religious organization in Nigeria. Applicants must be fluent in English Language.
Directorate of Army Public Relations
- Applicants must possess a minimum of B.Sc, BA (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in Radio Operation and Performance, Graphic Design, Public Relations, Journalism, Printing, Radio and Television Broadcasting and Advertising.
NOTE: Candidates for this position must produce evidence of Membership to any Professional body in relation to media operation and journalism.
Directorate of Chaplain Services
- Minimum of BA (Second Class Lower) degree in New Testament Theology, Old Testament Theology, Pastoral Psychology, Pastoral Counseling and Child Evangelism from any of the Seminaries/Universities recognized by the NA Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant).
- Soldier applicants must have served the Nigerian Army with at least 5 years of experience in Chaplaincy and must be recommended by the Nigerian Army Directorate of Chaplain Services.
Nigerian Army Officer of Military Police
- Minimum of B.Sc, BA (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in any of the following areas: Sociology, Psychology, Criminology.
Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic)
Nigerian Army Education Officer
General Requirements for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
Applicants For all positions must meet the following conditions:
- Applicant should be a Nigerian following the dictates of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be a male/ female between 20 and 30 years of age, while those applying for the position of a medical consultant should be not more than 40 years of age by January 2020.
- Be physically, mentally and medically fit according to the Nigerian Army standards.
- No inscriptions or tattoos are welcome
- Be recommended by at least two prominent referees who must attest to the Candidate/ applicant’s character and lifestyle. Present valid contact addresses/ telephone numbers of parent or guardians and that of the Next of Kin as well.
*Points to take into Cognizance while trying to fix yourself a referee: Referees could be a Local Government Chairman/Secretary, an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and equivalent who must hail from the state of the applicant. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.*
- Applicants must submit a “letter of Attestation” from their former Agencies/ institutions.
- Applicants Must Have a valid “certificate of state of origin”.
- NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
- Applicants Must Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Applicants must not have previously been convicted by any court of law for civilians while Military personnel must be free from any sort of disciplinary case (To be endorsed by the Commanding Officer).
- Applicants Must Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit from any recognized/prominent institution of learning.
- Possess a valid birth certificate which has been properly endorsed by the National Population Commission (NPC), Hospital or Local Government Council (LGC) or at least should tender a valid age declaration.
- Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
- Academic Credentials Must be from 2009 till date; if not it will be disregarded.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of their educational certificates (Ones indicated in the application form) Primary to Tertiary Level.
For Service personnel, they must possess the following;
- A valid military identity card
- Letters of recommendation by their Commanding Officers,
- A valid letter(s) of Nigerian Army sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions,
- They must have served for a period of not less than 5 years in the unit.
- Candidates must not belong to any cult/society/fraternity.
- All female applicants are hereby advised to seek for commission into specialist corps like Medical, Legal Service, Supply and Transport or Army Public Relations.
Terms of Service
- Direct Short Service Commission will last for 15 years, an initial period of 8 years and it is renewable yearly for another period of 7 years making it 15 in Total. Direct Regular Commission may be granted on conversion after 3 years as a commissioned officer.
- Note that Conversion to Direct Regular Commission is not automatic. It is rather based upon available vacancy for the period and other criteria that will be in force from time to time.
- All graduating officer cadets must sign an acceptance on the terms and conditions governing the Direct Short Service Commission before they are granted commission into the Nigerian Army.
- The reckonable period of service will be based on the date of commencement of cadet training of both civilian and military personnel entrants.
- N.B: Medical Consultants Officers on successful completion of military training shall be granted the rank of Major.
- N.B: Officer Cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Lieutenant with no advantage of seniority.
We Are Sorry: The Nigerian Army Dssc Recruitment Form for 2020 is not yet out online, However, keep visiting this PAGE or the OFFICIAL Recruitment Site as we will update it once the RECRUITMENT form is out.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2020
Applications for Nigerian army DSSC recruitment is done online at the OFFICIAL Recruitment PAGE. However, if you want to get all the guidelines to apply for this recruitment. Follow the steps below accordingly:
- Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng
- Study the criteria for qualification.
- Visit the Homepage, Select either among DSSC or SSC application type.
- Click on ‘Register’ Link above to fill up the registration form with the right details.
- Once registration is successful, you will receive a success email notification from ‘The Nigerian Army‘(NA).
- Click on ‘Login’ to fill in the forms.
- Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
- Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates should be filled in this section).
- Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here).
- Print your photo cards.
IMPORTANT: First Page of print out must be signed by a Court of law while the second page must be signed by the Chairman/Secretary of your Local Government or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, above or equivalent who is from your State of Origin.
Also NOTE: The online application is Absolutely Free and any candidate with multiple application will not be considered
Fed Govt Jobs You May Also Apply For?
- FIRS Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- National Intelligence Agency Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
Required Documents for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2020
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- After Uploading all these documents, Kindly proceed to Print Out.
- Print out the online generated photo-slip on the completion of your application.
- The first page of the print out is to be signed by a Court of Law and the second page is to be signed by the Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from your state.
- Successful applicants who are shortlisted for screening are required to present their printed photo-slip to the selection board during the interview process.
- After considering your candidacy, you can find out whether you are accepted for screening. Check with your application number. If you are luckily accepted for screening, check the required items for screening below
Items Needed for by the State for Screening
You will have to come to the screening center with the following items:
- White vest
- Blue shorts
- White socks
- Original and photocopies of the credentials
- Scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB)
- Writing materials
- File jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs
N/A DSSC Recruitment Free News Alert
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+