Many of us are used to paying our DSTV or GOTV subscription through Multichoice dealers or even going to bank not knowing that there is an easier alternative to subscribe your GOTV / DSTV without stress.
Another good side of this option is that once you make the required payment the subscription goes straight into your account without having to wait for any personnel to process it for you. It happens in ral time.
Follow the Simple Steps below to make your DSTV or GOTV Subscription online
Things needed to pay online
In other to successfully make your payment online you’ll to make provision for the following:
- Your smartcard number
- A Mastercard or Verve Card loaded with the amount you want to pay
- A means of accessing the Internet (PC or Android Phone)
- And lastly ensure your DSTV/GOTV Decoder is ON when making the payment so your decoder can receive the signal
After the above then;
- Logon to https://www.quickteller.com/dstv
- Choose the Bouquet or Package you want to subscribe to
- Fill in your Dstv or Gotv smart card number, your email, phone number and click continue.
- A confirmation page will appear for you to confirm your Account details, Click on Confirm voucher and you will be transferred to the Payment Page
- Payment Page where you will enter your Mastercard or Verve card details
- Click on the Pay tab and wait for the “payment successful” notification
And that’s all, you have successfully paid your dstv or gotv subscription. So simple isn’t it?
If after payment you are still experiencing an E16 error message on your screen then carry out one of the following option:
SMS Code Send “RA space Your Smart Card Number to 30333”. E.g RA 1028296128to to 30333.
Dail 012703232 and follow the voice prompt step by step
Call 08039003788 or to speak to DSTV customer service agent
Consider sharing the is information with family and friends and drop your comment below