Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2021: The Nigerian Civil Defence is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointments to fill existing vacancies.
The NSCDC was founded in May 1967 during the Nigerian civil war, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) is a para-military institution of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is instructed to take action against threats and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizens.
For over the years, the Nigerian Civil Defence has been recruiting yearly so as to lower the rate of unemployment in our society.
So, Learn more about the Nigerian Civil Defence 2021 recruitment, available positions, requirements, qualifications and how to apply online.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is not Currently Recruiting, However, keep visiting this PAGE or the OFFICIAL Recruitment Site as we will update it once the RECRUITMENT form is out.
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2020
However, Candidates must visit the official website and then log in to the application portal.
- To apply, kindly go to the NSCDC Official recruitment portal @ http://nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers/
- At the website, you’ll find all the accessible jobs and choose the one you wish to apply for
- Next, fill the NSCDC online application form accurately, then review and submit once you’re done.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries/assistance
- Candidates are expected to log into the website above, fill and summit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Application must be Online
- Candidate should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- National Driver’s License is required
IMPORTANT: All applicants are to note that the application for NSCDC recruitment is free and as such, “Don’t pay any form of gratification to anyone”.
Fed Govt Jobs You May Also Apply For?
- FIRS Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- National Intelligence Agency Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
NSCDC Recruitment Free News Alert
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+