WAEC Recruitment 2023 | How to Apply for West African Examinations Council Recruitment – www.waeconline.org.ng.
West African Examination Council WAEC Recruitment doesn’t happen every day. But here is what I promise, this page will be updated with all of the latest job opportunities from WAEC.
The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organization responsible for the conduct of a variety of examinations in English-speaking West African countries, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below in its Nigeria National Office.
WAEC Recruitment Requirements
- An OND, NCE, HND and B.Sc. qualification in any discipline from a Nigerian-recognized Institution.
- Basic Computer literacy
- Five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE, including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years.
How to Apply for 2023 WAEC Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters and CV to:
The Deputy Director (HRM),
Yaba – Lagos.
Such letters should indicate the following:
- Full Names
- Age/Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- e-Mail Address
- Telephone No(s)
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for Aptitude Test and Interview
2023 WAEC Recruitment Portal
The WAEC 2023 recruitment portal is now open. Anyone interested in applying can do so. The WAEC recruitment form 2023 is available on the official recruiting portal. Interested candidates are recommended to apply solely through the official WAEC registration page.
The West African Examinations Council has job openings for both degree and non-degree holders. To apply, you must have an active email account and a phone number, as well as the necessary qualifications.
However, before submitting an application, you must complete specific standards to demonstrate that you are fit and ready to go through the WAEC screening process, boosting your chances of being hired. The prerequisites are listed below.
It should be noted that job titles vary and that not all open opportunities require a degree.
WAEC 2023 Recruitment Entry Requirements
The following are the requirements to apply for WAEC jobs:
- Applicants must be physically and intellectually healthy and willing to work in a new environment.
- Must have a minimum of five credits in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) in no more than two sittings.
- Applicants must hold a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be well-mannered and calm.
- All candidates must present a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number.
- Computer literacy is advantageous.
- Candidates must have strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Certificate of birth or declaration of age
- Secondary and tertiary education certificates (upload scanned copies of certificates received). The upload size should be between 50kb and 120kb, with a width of 400 pixels to 1200 pixels and a height of 600 pixels to 1500 pixels.
- A scanned passport photograph with a file size of 7kb to 30kb and a resolution of 275 × 314 pixels.
If you meet all of the aforementioned standards, you are one step closer to being one of the WAEC shortlisted candidates. See below for information on how to apply for the recruitment process.
How to Apply for WAEC 2023 Recruitment
Follow the procedures below to apply:
- Visit https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/, www.waeconline.org.ng, or www.waecnigeria.org to access the official WAEC recruitment portal.
- Access the appropriate application form for free.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
Be careful and spend some time filling out the online application form. Once submitted, your bio-data cannot be changed.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next round of the recruitment process.
All candidates who have been shortlisted will be screened. You will be notified of the day and time through email.
If you are successful, your name will be added to the WAEC shortlist, and you will be contacted via your registered e-mail address and scheduled for the next stage of the recruiting process, eventually leading to an exciting job with the agency.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about WAEC Recruitment 2023, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question at any time.
The West African Examinations Council has job openings for both degree and non-degree holders.
If you found this useful, please use the share buttons below to share now.
Check out the following related articles…