Federal Fire Service Recruitment – Learn more about Federal Fire Service Service 2020 recruitment, available positions, requirements, How to apply for Federal Fire Service and when Federal Fire Service Recruitment form will be out online. Seriously, You will see the real guideline on how to apply and get recruited at once.
For over the years, the Federal Fire Service (FFS) has been recruiting yearly so as to lower the rate of unemployment in our society.
The Federal Fire Service is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Federal Fire Service (FFS)
Available Positions for Recruitment
Category A: Superintendent Cadre
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) CONPASS 09.
Applicants must possess a Master’s Degree or membership of a recognized professional body.
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) CONPASS 08.
Applicants must be holders of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from recognized Universities.
Category B: Inspectorate Cadre
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) CONPASS 08:
Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from recognized Polytechnics/institutions.
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing, CONHESS 06
Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions.
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or AdvancedNABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
Category C: Assistant Cadre
- Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include Mathematics and English Language.
- Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics.
Statutory Requirement for FFS Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Also Check: Nigeria Police Recruitment
Academic Qualifications for Federal Fire Service 2020 Recruitment
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
Required Documents for Registration
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
ALERT: Please be guided that the Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment for 2020 is not yet out online. However, keep visiting page as we will update it once the RECRUITMENT form is out.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment in 2020
- Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/ or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
- Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new fill and submit the application form online.
- Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to fill and submit their applications.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during screening and submission during documentation.
- Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
NOTE: FFS recruitment portal for holders of Degree and HND certificates is https://cdfipb.careers/ while holders of ND, NCE, NABTEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents will apply via http://www.fedfire.gov.ng/
Application Fee: Totally Free
Fed Govt Jobs You May Also Apply For?
- FIRS Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- National Intelligence Agency Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
FFS Recruitment Free News Alert
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+