Instructions on how to check your Neco result are given below. If you’re having issues checking your result. It’s caused by too many people accessing the result page at once. Just wait for a while and try again.
Also see: jamb result 2021
SSCE Internal NECO Result
Internal NECO result is for candidates who wrote the June-July NECO Examination. This guide will show you a step-by-step guide to checking your NECO June-July Result (No Step skipped.)
Important: Confirm your Exam number before proceeding to the last step. If you have any doubts, call a neighbor to help.
How to Check NECO Result
Below are the steps to check your NECO Result.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2020
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO result.
Note: To check your result, you need to buy a token from the NECO website. The token(s) can be shared with candidates, parents, schools, organizations or any person who wished to view the candidate’s results.
How to Purchase the NECO Token Online.
Follow the steps below to purchase your NECO token from the NECO website.
STEP 1: Register on NECO Website
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
- Provide the required data in the appropriate columns and click on register.
- NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
- Open your email and click verify.
STEP 2: Purchasing the Token
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views)
- Enter the number of tokens you need and click on the Pay now button (NB: a token is N500 + N50 service charge).
- Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on the REMITA platform using a bank or card.