Glo Mobile Wifi – Glo Nigeria is unarguably the grandmaster of data in Nigeria with affordable internet data bundles. This explains why Nigerians are so attached to the Glo internet services.
So, Globacom introduces another great offer which is Glo 4G wireless internet in order to revolutionize the browsing experience of internet users in Nigeria.
However, this article seeks to expose you to everything you should know about Glo mobile wifi. Some issues like; What is Glo mobile wifi, Glo modem price 2020, Glo mobile wifi IP address, and Glo mobile wifi subscription, amongst others, will be discussed. So, let’s learn.
You can use these links for easier navigation
- 1 ABOUT GLO MOBILE WIFI
- 1.1 What Is Glo Mobile Wifi (Mi-Fi)?
- 1.2 Some Major Features Of Glo Wifi
- 1.3 How Much is Glo Mobile Wifi? – Prices
- 1.4 How to Subscribe Your Glo 4G Mifi
- 1.5 How to Login into the Glo Wifi Web Management Page
- 1.6 Default User Setting for Glo Mifi
- 1.7 How To Turn The Wi-Fi Extender On Or Off
- 1.8 How To Reset Glo Mifi/ Wifi
ABOUT GLO MOBILE WIFI
What Is Glo Mobile Wifi (Mi-Fi)?
Glo mobile wifi is an innovative mini router that allows Glo users the opportunity of browsing seamlessly on their electronic devices.
This Glo MiFi allows its users to connect to up to 15 different devices, without compromising on its browsing speed.
The devices you can connect to this Glo wifi include smartphones, laptops and desktops, video game consoles, and other internet-enabled devices with a wifi connection.
Some Major Features Of Glo Wifi
Below are some of the main features of the Glo mobile wifi that differentiates it from other mobile routers.
- It has a 1.45 inches TFT-LCD display.
- The booting speed is about 5 seconds.
- The MiFi device is portable – smaller than the smallest phone you’ve got.
- The device will work on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- On the MAC side. It starts with the MAC OS X 10.
How Much is Glo Mobile Wifi? – Prices
From the official Glo Nigeria mobile site, this smart device costs just N16,000. The purchase of this Glo mobile router or MiFi equally comes with a lot of other benefits that will constantly give you more value for your money.
I should mention here that this particular wifi is really the cheapest mobile router in Nigeria at the moment, as other mobile wifis cost much more than N20,000.
Also Read: How to check Glo balance data
How to Subscribe Your Glo 4G Mifi
To subscribe to any of the Glo cheap wifi data, simply click here to view the complete post
How to Login into the Glo Wifi Web Management Page
1. Make sure the connection between the mobile wifi and the Wi-Fi device or computer is working normally.
2. Open the web browser and enter http://192.168.8.1
3. Enter the username and password to log in. The default username and password are both admins
Default User Setting for Glo Mifi
Config Filename: GLO
Username: flat (or leave blank)
Password: flat (or leave blank)
APN: Gloflat or Glosecure
Please ensure you cross-check the saved user name and password, and you can use that as the default login details.
Confirm that the APN name above is in tandem with the default APN name. Do not change any other option, click ‘Yes’.
How To Turn The Wi-Fi Extender On Or Off
1. press the flat button on top of the Mobile Wifi
2. Press the button again to scroll to the Wifi extender.
3. Hit the power button beside the screen to turn the Extender on/off
How To Reset Glo Mifi/ Wifi
If you ever encounter any issue with your Glo mobile wifi, that you feel you should reset it, simply follow the instructions below:
- Turn on your Mobile Wi-Fi.
- Remove your Mobile Wi-Fi’s battery cover. You’ll find the Reset button beside the power key:
- Using a pin, press and hold the Reset button for five seconds.
- Mobile Wi-Fi will automatically restart. Your default settings will now be restored.
So, guys, that is it. I hope you find this post was helpful? Anyways, if you still have any other questions, please feel free to use the comment section down below.