This page contains the latest updates on December 2018 Nigeria Police Recruitment. This recruit will have 10,000 individuals employed in to the Nigerian Police Force NPF. Continue below:
The new application website: http://nigeriapolicecareers.net
Application Deadline: 11th January 2019.
Get details about requirements, eligibility, new application procedure in to the Nigerian Police force below;
General Requirements and Eligibility:
- Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of Nigerian.
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate or its equivalent with at least five credit level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men, and 1.63 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel, Body Scars etc.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
Method of Application: How to Apply
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Commission shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
You should consider sharing this. Some other person might find it useful.