Songs downloaded from audiomack can only be played with the audiomack app which makes it impossible to send downloaded songs to other devices.
Most users are not pleased with these limitations and would love to get the songs downloaded directly to their phone’s music library so they can get rid of those limitations.
In this article, we’re going to show you steps on how to download songs from audiomack directly to your phone’s music library.
Steps to download Song from Audiomack To Phone
- Go to audiomack and search for the song you intend to download to your phone and click on it, while it’s playing click on the Share button as shown below
- Once you’ve clicked on the Share button, It should take you to another interface, where you’ll click on “Copy Link” as shown below
- Now that you’ve copied the link, Open your browser (Preferably, Google Chrome) and go to Savieo.com, While you’re on Savieo.com, Paste the link you copied on ‘step 2’ and click on download as shown below
- On the next interface, Click on download as shown below
You’ve done it. You’ve successfully downloaded a song from audiomack directly to your phone’s music library.
Can you download songs for free on Audiomack?
Audiomack is a totally free music streaming that allows artists to upload their music with no limitations. It is devoted solely to young, independent, and promising musicians. They are still not and do not expect to become, a full-catalog streaming platform like Apple or Spotify.
Audiomack can also be used with SoundCloud, Apple Music, as well as other streaming services to upload, distribute, promote, and track your music in the same way as you use social network sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube to market your music. (With its artist-friendly profiles, anything from embeddable players to advanced metrics is free.)
Audiomack does not bill users, but premium subscriptions are available for those who want to stream without advertisements, high-quality songs and download full playlists via Audiomack’s mobile app.
How can I upload music from my phone to Audiomack?
To upload music, you must first create an Audiomack account. To begin, sign up. To access the uploading menu, go to the homepage and click the orange “Upload” icon. You can then choose between four different upload types: song, album/EP, podcast, and DJmix.
How do I download music to my Android?
Here are our 8 best Free Music Download Apps for Android
- GTunes Music Downloader.
- SuperCloud Song MP3 Downloader.
- KeepVid (Perfect for SoundCloud)
how do I transfer music from Audiomack to apple music?
- Sync Audiomack with your device (click on it on the left panel)
- Choose which Audiomack playlists you’d like to transfer (by checking thecorresponding box in left of each playlist)
- Choose Apple Music as your destination (and connect this platform)
- The procedure will begin.
Share this guide with your fellow music lovers, cheers.