Going out on a date is one overwhelming event that leaves us in a state of confusion. Is he the one I will fid compatibility with? Is he as real as he seems? should I just call it off and wait for the right person, but, what if it is he?.
These and many more questions keep running through our minds, it is natural to feel that way, it is normal to be skeptical about giving just anybody a chance- I mean what if the relationship ends you in a big mess?.
A lot failed relationship is as a result of the ladies not doing the needful at the right time_by this, I mean getting to know the view of the guy (whom you are about going into a relationship with) about things patterning to love.
Because, unfortunately, “some” guys are confused about the state of not really knowing what they want in a woman especially when they are not yet ready to go into marriage. or even if they knew, they would overlook it because they are yet ready for ‘something serious-their usual line.
So, to avoid stories that touch the heart (though am not disputing the fact that things happen), it is very necessary to ask him a certain question so you would know your stand and also the kind of person you are dealing with, thereby reducing surprises__smiles.
Note that these questions are not to scare him away, so, you should be in you be in your nicest, most kind attitude when sending out these questions, and, also voice out when some answers need more explanations. Are you ready girl?
If yes, get your questions below.
100 Questions to Ask a Potential Boyfriend
1. What do you see yourself doing with your life in 5 years, 10 years?
2. Have you had an experience that has impacted the direction of your life?
3. Have you had to make an important decision that affected the direction of your life?
4. Are there people you don’t like? Are there people that don’t like you?
5. Where do you consider good places for a couple to be romantic?
6. What has been an embarrassing moment for you?
7. Are you ever bored?
8. What are good leisure activities a family should try to do together?
9. Do you think it is normal that I still might have some feelings for my Ex?
10. What is your definition of emotional intimacy?
11. What do you think of this expression: Where there was fire, ashes remain.
12. What sort of future financial plans/goals do you have?
13. What is your biggest goal in life?
14. Do you have a favorite book/author?
15. Describe yourself in 3 words.
16. What 3 characteristics do you see as a personal weaknesses.
17. What is a hero?
18. Do you know someone you think did something heroic?
19. What is more important in life relationships or achievements?
20. What are your bad/good habits?
21. What would your social point of view be considered: liberal/conservative, spiritual/atheist. Have you changed your position on any current issues?
22. What would you do to leave an impression on a person on your first date?
23. What would the perfect life be?
24. Is there an age where being a virgin, you think, would be awkward?
25. What’s been your most intimate experience? What it emotional as well as physically intimate?
26. Can you have emotional intimacy without physical intimacy?
27. Do you still have feelings for an ex?
28. How long did your most intimate relationship last?
29. Do you regret any intimate experiences?
30. Have you ever had the feeling you were being watched or being followed?
31. What was your most conflicted emotional moment?
32. Do you usually follow your heart or your head?
33. What is your opinion about same gender relationships?
34. Do you think the past relationship matters in a current relationship?
35. How would you react if I told you I have had a relationship with a partner of the same gender?
36. Do you believe in a god or gods? Can you be spiritual without religion?
37. Do you have any opinions about politics we shouldn’t talk about?
38. Do you have any hobbies?
39. Have you ever experimented with legal/illegal drugs?
40. What do you think is the key to good parenting?
41. Are pets in the house okay with you? Do you like pets?
42. What is the weirdest thing about you to most people?
43. Tell me something about your first kiss.
44. If your parents don’t like me for some reason, is that a deal breaker?
45. Have you ever had a one night stand? If you did, do you regret it?
46. Do you believe in soul mates?
47. Do you have any felonies on your record?
48. What is your dream job?
49. Are you willing to move away from your family if you ever have to for a job?
50. Which living celebrity/author/singer would you like to know?
51. If you could meet a famous dead person, whom would you like to meet?
52. What do you think about unfaithfulness in a relationship?
53. Do you think love at first sight is possible?
54. If your job started negatively impacting our relationship, what would you do?
55. Do you have a favorite fictional character?
56. Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
57. Do you have any regrets in life?
58. What is your ideal vacation?
59. Do you have a favorite movie?
60. If you are allowed to do just one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
61. What are some things about you that you take pride in?
62. What is the most courageous thing you have ever done in your life?
63. What is your earliest memory?
64. What do you like most about yourself?
65. Will you be OK with me hanging out with you and your friends?
66. If you could change something about your life, what would it be?
67. Have you ever taken dancing classes? Do you like to dance?
68. Do you think it is important to learn any form of performing art?
69. What are you looking for in a relationship? In the long term or short term?
70. If you have three wishes, what do would you wish for?
71. Which is the song that makes you happy?
72. If you could have a superpower, what would be your superpower?
73. Who has been the most influential person for you so far in life?
74. Is there a movie that makes you cry no matter how many times you watch it?
75. If you could change one thing about yourself physically, what would it be?
76. What is the best advice you ever received?
77. What kind of music do you like?
78. Why did your last relationship end?
79. Are you still friends with that person?
80. What was a good moment in that relationship?
81. What are the craziest things that you’ve done with someone?
82. What will you have accomplished at work/school one year from now?
83. If you could go on a road trip where would you go?
84. What is the best part about family life?
85. What is a favorite memory you have of being with your family?
86. Tell me 3 good points about me.
87. What are your expectations of me in our relationship?
88. Did you ever want to kill someone?
89. Have you ever wanted something really bad and then later, not so much?
90. Is there anything I could do to make you think I am a bad person?
91. What would you do without electricity for 3 days?
92. Do you like to go shopping, not buying, just shopping, looking at stuff in stores?
93. After I had asked you out for the first time, was there any part of you that wanted to say no?
94. Where are some places you like to go on dates that might be different from where we usually go?
95. What are your views on open relationships? Do you know what an open relationship is?
96. Have you ever thought of adopting a child?
97. Is money more important to you or are relationships you share with people more important?
98. What is it that you are passionate about?
99. Do you believe long-distance relationships can work?
100. What are your thoughts right now about spending the rest of your life with just one partner?
Oh, they are too many oooo, I might not be able to lavish all this on one innocent guy, really? ok just take as many as you can ask. Goodluck!!!