NECO GCE Result 2019/2020 Here – www.mynecoexams.com.
NECO GCE Result – The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2019 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
Before you proceed to check your 2019 NECO GCE result online, you have to purchase NECO result checking scratch card. Cards are available in all NECO offices.
How to Check NECO GCE Result
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO GCE result..
How to Get NECO Token?
- Visit the NECO Result page: result.neco.gov.ng.
- Click on PURCHASE TOKEN button,
- Enter your login details.
- Click on ‘PURCHASE TOKEN’ either on the side menu or on your Dashboard.
- Enter the number of tokens you wish to buy and click on PAY NOW.
HOW MANY DIGIT IS NECO PIN NUMBER? – The PIN is a 10-digit or 12-digit number that is required to access your result. Although, nowadays you can purchase a NECO scratch card PIN (or NECO result checker PIN) online.
Do you still have any further questions? feel free to use the comment section and we will get back to you as soon as practicable. And it this article was helpful to you, then use the share button to share it with your friends on Facebook and other social media. Thanks for doing that.