MTN Do Not Disturb Code to Stop Mtn Messages.
Tired of receiving unnecessary messages from MTN and you want to stop the nonsense? If yes then continue reading this article as you will see the step by step guide on how you can do that all by yourself.
Most at times, the messages may get you upset especially when you do no longer recognize a way to prevent the sms from coming in. But with the MTN do not disturb code, you can easily stop unwanted SMS that you don’t wanna receive.
The deactivating of unwanted messages and calls or “Do not disturb” (DND) service was mandated to all telecommunication providers in Nigeria by the Nigeria communication commission (NCC) on July 1, 2016.
How to Stop Receiving Unwanted SMS From MTN
The means of stopping unsolicited, spam or unwanted messages from MTN is widely known as MTN Do Not Disturb service.
To activate the “do not disturb” service simply text STOP to 2442 on your MTN line to opt-out from all third parties, promotional, and IVR messages.
Once this message is sent to the shortcode the customer will no longer receive calls or messages of any sort.
Promotional Messages and Code to Stop Mtn Messages
Below are some information for customers who want to opt-out of receiving some messages and still receive others.
- Text OUT to 2442 to receive all SMS and IVR messages
- To continue receiving SMS relating to banking, insurance and financial products SMS 1 to 2442
- If you want to continue receiving messages relating to real estate SMS 2 to 2442
- To continue receiving SMS relating to education, simply send 3 to 2442
- SMS 4 to 2442 for receiving SMS relating to health
- If you want to continue receiving SMS relating to customer goods and automobiles, simply SMS 5 to 2442
- To receive messages about communication, broadcasting and entertainment, SMS 6 to 2442
- To receive messages relating to tourism and leisure, simply send 7 to 2442
- To receive SMS about sports , simply send 8 to 2442
- SMS 9 to 2442, to continue receiving text messages relating to religion
- To stop receiving all messages or enable full blocking mode by sending STOP to 2442
- Send HELP to 2442 to see the list of applicable keywords, commands, and guide
Now that you’ve seen how to activate MTN Do Not Disturb, what’s your next line of action? Don’t you think that someone else out there might be looking for this information? Yes, there are others looking for this.
So what’s is holding you not to share it with them now that you’ve seen it? Just click on any of our share buttons below that interest you and boom you are there on the right sharing track…
Please use any of the share buttons below to share this information across!!!! CHEERS