Expedia is a very popular travelling and booking website where you can place a booking request for flight, holiday package, hotel or even rent a car. You can signup as a regular user or a travelling agent to place request for booking for your clients online. But suppose you want to delete your expedia account, maybe you have sick of being spammed by promotional or newsletter, or you’ve found another website that give best deal then expedia, you might have a good reason to get rid of their account.
There are two ways you can achieve this:
- You can delete your account through their website.
- You can delete your account by sending them an email request to do so.
Below are easy steps to follow to delete your expedia account you no longer need.
Steps To Delete Your Expedia Account
Delete Your Account Through Expedia Website
- Visit their website: “https://www.expedia.com” and login to your account.
- Once you’re into your account click on the SUPPORT link iwhich is given at top right corner to display a dropdown menu.
- From the drop down menu select CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
- A customer support page displays, on the page click the CONTACT US button located at right side.
- When a pop up form will appears, under topic select OTHER.
- Select ACCOUNT REGISTRATION/CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS on the “What we can help you with”.
- Fill your email address, name on the “Still Need Help” then on message type the reason you want to delete your account.
- Click the SEND button to complete the request.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Login to your email account.
- Provide the following email address [email protected]
- On Subject enter type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY EXPEDIA ACCOUNT”.
- Compose the mail providing the reason why you want to delete your account, then click on send.