Facebook is making it easy for businesses to reach millions of person through their Facebook page. A Facebook Business Page is a free opportunity for businesses to increase brand awareness and generate sales on Facebook.
In other to simplify the process of preparing posts and publishing it, Facebook has introduced a new feature which is the save drafts feature. This feature allows page admin to work on their posts directly from their Facebook page, and save it as a draft so as to continue working on it later.
This is a wonderful feature that every admin should utilize. Wondering how to create a draft, this article is for you. In this article, you will learn how to create and edit a Facebook draft.
How to Create a Draft for Facebook Page
- Start creating your post at the top of your Page’s timeline.
- Click next to Publish. If you don’t see this, click Share Now.
- Select Save Draft.
How to Edit or Publish Drafts on Facebook Page
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page. Only Pages, not personal profiles, can access Publishing Tools.
- Click Drafts in the left column.
- Click the draft you want to edit or publish.
- Click Edit to edit the draft. To publish the draft, click and select Publish.