How do I create, edit or publish a draft of a post for my Page?
You’ll need to be an admin or editor to create, edit or publish drafts of posts for your Page. Keep in mind that only Pages, not personal profiles, can create drafts.
To create a draft of a post for your Page:
- Start creating your post at the top of your Page’s timeline.
- Click the downward pointing arrow next to Publish.
- Select Save Draft.
Edit or Publish Drafts
To edit or publish drafts for your Page:
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page.
- Click Drafts in the left column.
- Click the draft you want to edit or publish.
- Click Edit to edit the draft. To publish the draft, click the downward pointing arrow and select Publish.